#100dayshappy challenge - please join in

Yum yum handmade burger! What did you have? I always try and have something different but the blue cheese one is so yummy I often fail...

It was my first time there. I went for a stuffed one. It was meant to have chilli and cheese stuffed in it- I must have missed it!! Lol xx

Day 6# Having a bath, major accomplishment with a baby! :p

Day 6# Having a bath, major accomplishment with a baby! :p

This is my day 6 too!! Bath, trashy mags and a glass of red. All that's missing is chocolate but I've eaten more than enough today!!

Day 5:

Coming home to a lovely flake easter egg :)

Day 5 ,

Day off from work. Means I have been on plan and even cooked for tomorrow and day after. Can relax now and enjoy my day at work tomorrow =)

Thanks for starting this! Have never joined a mm challenge b4 but I am so tired of my weight negatively effecting other parts of my life. So #100happydays it is

weight today 13' 5lb
target for 100 days 11'7lb (31 July 13)

overall target 10 stone

good luck everyone xx jo xx

Thanks for starting this! Have never joined a mm challenge b4 but I am so tired of my weight negatively effecting other parts of my life. So #100happydays it is

weight today 13' 5lb
target for 100 days 11'7lb (31 July 13)

overall target 10 stone

good luck everyone xx jo xx

Day 6 - I was RUNNING - lol, 2 months ago I didnt even run if I would be late. And today I did. My first 5 min. Feel so happy. :D

Well done destamina!!! It feels amazing doesnt it :)

Day 6:

Stocked up on slimfast for the next 3 weeks and it only came to £13. Love the superdrug sale :D

Day 6: getting nice off duty at work and getting all the annual leave I wanted!

Yay! My friend is a nurse and sorting out her off duty is the bane of her life x

Day 7

Impromptu road trip with hubby and Stevie cos it was raining...and the roads were empty!!

Attachments

• image-214968544.jpg
    image-214968544.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 37
Shift allocations. It's a nightmare as Sarah says.

I don't know how you do it, it looks to be a pain. I work a ten week rolling shift pattern and our duties are published 12 months in advance. X

Day 7#

Having DH home again.

Back