10lbs to loose??????

first timer

Hi i have 10lbs to loose and was going do lipotrim starting tomorrow, the one question i have is this is it possible to only do lipotrim for a week (or 2) and keep the weight off?

Well if you only have 10lb to lose then I dont know if its possible to do LT... ?? You certainly cant do the full programme.. I would think there is a limit on the reduced prog too.. ?? I dont know.

If you can, of course its possible to keep it off - you just need to change your eating habits and have sensible choices to keep your weight level once you get there. There is a full re-feed thing you have to do that takes a while so this would be added on to you LT journey or else you gain a lot of weight due to the carbs.
sorry i couldnt be of much more help!! x

why would you want to do LT with only 10lbs to lose??

I think your BMI has to be a certain number but not sure what...anyone know? If you can't do Lipotrim then perhaps slimfast for a few weeks or see if any other diets so replacements?

Hi i have done lipotrim before and my bmi is currently 26. 10lbs would get me to where i was before xmas and then i plan to join slimming world, i really need to get the weight off as it starting to get me down and am starting to get some really bad habits, take aways etc.

I have started today and hope to get my weight off quite quickly, am also starting spin classes morrow so heres hoping that helps.

Back