11 weeks to christmas

hayley 29

I looking for challenge buddies to join a thread to support weight loss on the way up to Christmas.
Just need a pledge and a wi day and I'll sort the rest!

Hi! I would love to join you! want to lose 20lbs by Christmas but preferably sooner... we could do weigh ins every Tuesday? Starting on the 18th? How much do you want to lose? xx

Hiya just been to wi and lost 6 want to lose another 18 by Christmas!!!

Well done Hayley, also had a 6 pound loss this week.

There's nine more weigh in's left till xmas, so including this weeks loss I want to loss 34 pound.

6 pound gone 28 pound to go. So 2 stone from now by xmas would be nice giving a average of 3.4 pound a week. 28 pound from now leaves me with needing a average of 3.1, what I will be over the moon with.

My weigh in day is monday.

I will keep progress of it in here if you don't mind.

Well done! Yer def keep updating on here!

Hey! I'd like to join! My WI day is Tuesday already!! I'm 16.7ish now and I'd like to lose 24lbs by Jan 1st so say 21lbs by Christmas!
That means I need to get to 14.10 by Christmas.

I'll keep adding to this thread as I WI. X

Coolio welcome and keep us updated on ur progress xxxx

Right here we go then guys

Hayley 29. Pledge 28 loss 6.
Rosem90. Pledge. Loss
JLStretton. Pledge 34 loss 6.
Mariphinc. Pledge 21 started this week.
Hungry Hippos. Pledge 22 started this week.

Good luck x

Whoo! This should keep me on track! :)

Getting a bit scales obsessed which I really don't need to be if I'm being good so I'm going to just weigh myself on the 1st of the month for November and December and then just before Christmas, that way I won't drive myself mad with the little fluctuations. I'll check back here lots though!

2 pound this week

Hayley 29. Pledge 28 loss 6.
Rosem90. Pledge. Loss
JLStretton. Pledge 34 loss 8.
Mariphinc. Pledge 21 started this week.
Hungry Hippos. Pledge 22 started this week.

Well done :)

Hey folks, could I join too?? these wee challenges are great motivation, my weigh in is wed have been doing sw for 4 1/2 wks have lost a stone so far :):) but have been v.v.v naughty this weekend! Need to get back on the wagon :eek: so not expecting a loss this wk...

Yer course u can? just let us know ur pledge and will add u to the list

Couldn't stay away! Ha, 1.5lbs this week, very good considering I had a few bad days. Started treadmilling now!!

19lbs to go by Christmas!!!

Congrats everyone!!

Oh dear had a bad week! Went away at the weekend for my 30th! Drank far too much champagne and I've put on 3! Whoops!!!!!!! It was worth it though!!!! Head back in gear and ready to drop sone pounds this next week!

Happy belated birthday!

Sod the 3 pound they will soon come off, main thing you enjoyed it.

Hey guys, can I please also join? My wi is Tueday and i would like to lose 17 lbs by Christmas. I started Exante this week. This is a great idea, Hayley.

Totals at the mo

Hayley 29 pledge 28 loss 3
Rosem90 pledge - loss-
jlstretton pledge 34 loss 8
Mariphinc pledge 21 loss 1.5
Hungry hippos pledge 22 loss-
Leis01 pledge- loss-
Nadyehda pledge 17 loss just started

?

Back