Do you go to a SW class or do the diet at home? How many syns a day do you have? We are advised to have 70 a week.

Do you feel in the need of a change? I recently changed from WW to SW just because I felt I needed a change

Good luck

Irene xx

So are you getting a new consultant from this week? My leader is excellent and very supportive but I have had some in the past where I couldn't relate to them.

When do you get your Wii Fit?

Irene xx

Hiya!...ive seen you on Kiiras thread sometimes..I just wanted to poke my nose in here and give you my thoughts!

I realised that i too aim for 15 syns, coz thats what they allow, but, if youve hit a plateau i would try and cut it to 10. Also, if you do mainly green or red most of the time, switch to the other...im traditionally a green day girl, but the week switched to red i lost 10 pounds!!

I think its great that you have got the wii coming, love one myself but pennies tight at the mo:eek: That will certainly help kickstart your weightloss.

I thought it was interesting that you find when you cheat, you lose, thats happened to me in the past!

Oh, also, i dont know if you've been on myfitnesspal website, but basically you input your stats and desired weightloss per week and it will tell you how many cals your body needs to achieve that.

I hope you do manage to break the plateau (and the bingeing...i do that too:eek:). Hopefully you will find your new consultant motivating.

Take care and good luck x

I found with SW that when I said "Sod it" and had a KFC for dinner, I too lost weight that week. It was this which led to the eventual trap whereby I'd eat more KFC than proper food ;)

Well, things have now changed. I am leaving Slimming World. I cannot go to my class nor any others in the city as my SWC has been insulting and threatening me all night on Facebook. She has stated that she has reported me for being a benefit cheat, saying that I am working while claiming, which i am not, i havent worked since about 2000. She has lied on statuses saying that i have sent her emails threatening to report her because I am not losing weight,. I have only emailed her twice with food plans and once saying i cannot make that week because i am helping my Mom out at work, which she knows was a lie, it is just she said that we would continue our row at class last week which obv i didnt want to do. She left last week altho is now saying she isnt leaving. I said i would complain to head office about her and she said that they already "know all about me" cos she has told them, i have no idea what they are meant to know!

Apparently over 15 ppl on facebook frm the SW class have forwarded my statuses slagging her off when a) I dont have that many added and mmy profile is private and b) i havent done statuses slagging her off.

This is the conversation between me and her, you will see how pathetic she really is:

Kel
what the hell was with the "your a ****ing twat" comment on my status for??
01:14Aprill
you will find out soon enough
01:14Kel
excuse me?
hows that then
01:17Kel
can you not answer a question?
01:17Aprill
f off
01:18Kel
what is your problem all of a sudden, you call me a ****ing twat, tell me i will find out soon enough and tell me to f off
01:18Aprill
my problem is you
01:18Kel
how
01:19Aprill
i jave read al the status you have been posting about your swc that have been copied and pasted to me from at least 15 members of the group
01:20Kel
well i dont have 15 members of the group added so thats not likely
what statuses are they then
01:30Aprill
kellie i know many people and my sister works with the dss ..so take care
01:31Kel
i know many people too and good for her, but i dont see why you are threatening me for nothing, i am going back thru all of my statuses and so far there is one saying tht ppl are making me out to be small and a child or similar , so far none slagging you off
so i dont really know what ur problem is
01:32Aprill
working while on benifits and living with a man... i have forwarded all the facts
01:32Kel
im not working
i dnt live with him
so there are no facts
maybe u should get urs right
i was helping my mom out
not being paid
therefore not working
and i dont understand why you are suddenly being all spiteful about things
01:33Aprill
i have an email from you asthat said you cant come to group as your working and everyone knows you are living together its all over face book
01:33Kel
why would you want to try and ruin my life when i am just getting back on my feet, what have i done to you
i emailed you to say i couldnt make class bcos i was helping my mom out
yes
we dont live together he stays here ffs
we havent lived together since we got bk together
01:35Kel
its really nice that you are trying to get a mother put in prison and make her kids suffer just because of some unknown prejudice that you have against me
01:36Aprill
read the mail you sent it said you are working to help your mum out
01:36Kel
yes
but if you want to know the actual truth
i wasnt working i wasnt even helping her out, i was just not coming to that class as i didnt fancy the argument that you basically said we would have
01:37Aprill
kel i went out my way to help you and you disrespected me all over an open forum
01:38Kel
how did u go out of ur way to help me, you gave me a phone call once, which u apparently do to anyone at SW like i said the other week it has felt like you have had a problem with me and my kids since i started, but i dont understand why you are suddenly insulting me and my intelligence and threatening to get me sent to prison in not so many words
01:41Aprill
if your not guilty you wont go to prison so dont worry and ,,even if you are guilty chances are you wont go to prison ...just get you benifits stoped
01:42Kel
what gave u the idea i was even on benefits i didnt even tell you i was
so if your relative is giving out confidential information then she is breaking the law herself
01:43Aprill
read your own statuses
01:43Kel
i am going to be putting in a complaint to Slimming World head office about you now if you are threatening me
i dont need to i type them
01:44Aprill
do it i already made the complaint and my manager has read it all for herself
01:44Kel
good for her
i cant beleive you would stoop so low you must have a really unhappy life
01:45Aprill
i have a very happy life
01:45Kel
welll obv not if you are wasting time trying to ruin someones life who you hardly know
01:45Aprill
but i dont see why i should work and pay taxes to keep benifit cheets
01:45Kel
how am i a benefit cheat
01:46Aprill
yes you are
01:46Kel
how am i
i am in receipt of income support for me and my 3 kids
my other 2 live with their dad
i dont work
so how am i a cheat
Aprill
but you do... you wrote an email saying you were working ...lie as it may have been but you wrote it
01:48Kel
yes it was a lie
you are pathetic to stoop so low
my mom can prove i wasnt and never have worked for her
so you will be the one looking stupid not em
me]
01:48Aprill
im not your ex swc unless you are going to another group ... i told you there has been a change of plan im not going
01:49Kel
well thats fine, i will decide this week what i am doing then there is another gruop not too far away
group!
there are quite a few other people that are considering doing the same

Aprill
yes all ran by my friends who are all able to read your foul mouth
01:50Kel
i dont have a foul mouth
how can you say i have a foul mouth yu barely know me
you*
01:51Aprill
my god i can read
01:51Kel
what because i swear wow and you dont
99% of the world swear why does that make me a bad person
i am anything but a bad person
Aprill
99% of the world ... lol
01:52Kel
well whatever but a huge percentage of the world bloody swear its not exactly a crime, you do it yourself
and you try to make out i am a bad person because i swear hmmm
Aprill
by the way i dont work for slimming world im self employed i have a franchise with slimming world
01:56Kel
good for you, complaints can still be made though
Aprill
yes they can but they know all about you so they will be waiting
01:58Kel
there is nothing to know about me
i have done nothing wrong to anyone at SW since i have been there
Aprill
i never did you any wrong but you slagged me left right and centre
02:00Kel
how the hell did i slag you left right and centre
02:00Aprill
you picked on the wrong one
02:00Kel
what are you on about
Aprill
she has blocked me
02:19Kel
who has blocked you

and this was a status that i have just put up with the lies in it:

Kel Stevens-Vine is probably going to leave Slimming World as I dont see why I should put up with my consultant insulting me, swearing at me and accusing me of working and claiming and basically being a benefit cheat!! I havent worked since Chelsea was about 3 months old for crying out loud!
16 minutes ago · Comment · Like

Dave Piggott I thought you said she was you ex SW consultant?
11 minutes ago · Delete

Kel Stevens-Vine oh well apparently shes not leaving but she is sending me threatening and insulting messages, and has told me that if i complain about her that SW head office "know all about me" watever there is to know?! i will forward you the conversation
10 minutes ago · Delete

Dave Piggott lol I'll grab some popcorn :)
9 minutes ago · Delete

Aprill Jenny Jane kellie please, i dont know what your problem is...but i have only every tried to help and support you but when you send me threatening emails that you are goint to report me to slimming world head office because you dont loose weight ...in my own intrest i send them copies of your emails telling me you cant attened group due to work ect. and my area manager has read what youu say about me on face book as she is n my friends list as are many other consultants
2 minutes ago · Delete

Dave Piggott Interesting reading for sure, but no way am I gonna be taking any sides lol
2 minutes ago · Delete

Kel Stevens-Vine excuse me....send you threatening emails bcos i cant lose weight you are such a liar, i have only emailed you food plans 2ce and the email to say i wasnt attending on thursday. You are really sad if you are stooping so low as to lie about emails and whatnot wow.
2 seconds ago · Delete

Kel Stevens-Vine and as for area manager and consultants reading what is on my facebook, my profile is set to private so they cant, and there is nothing to read!
2 seconds ago · Delete

Sorry its so long but i just had to rant:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Holy moley. I sincerely hope that you've sent that appallingly unprofessional diatribe to Slimming World's Head Office!

Yes, all Slimming World consultants are franchised. Exactly the same as Avon ladies or Ann Summers representatives. It's in the consultant's interests to keep you fat and continually turning up, because she has to pay for room rental, all the marketing materials, and everything she's going to try to sell to you in class, and she has to recoup those costs and make extra if she's to turn in a profit.

She sounds like a right charmer. And considering she's chosen to accept your "working" as literal, instead of understanding that even turning up and lifting boxes around to help someone out can be construed as "working", suggests she's long-ago decided that she dislikes you, and has chosen to interpret everything you say or do as reinforcement to her perception of you.

Don't back down from this. Slimming World should be told what this "consultant" is doing with their brand. And it doesn't matter what politicking she's been doing with her area manager, believe me - companies who like to make money get very serious when an employee is sabotaging their brand integrity.

Thanks CrazyBrit, Im glad someone sees what I am on about. I have been having so much grief, death threats insults etc from inlaws and now this, i am being ground down to a nervous wreck at the moment, not sleeping, shaking constantly. and i havent even done anything.!! :(

Yeah, she's supposed to be there as a rock for you, not bullying you. And even if she disapproves of your children, you being unemployed, you having piercings or tattoos, or anything about you, it is her job to conduct herself professionally when interacting with you, her customer.

She should be bloody ashamed of her behaviour.

Please please please go onto the SW website and get a contact number and ring them! If it's having this impact on your life I would definately consider the police too, it's harrassment! Block her contacting you in everyway possible.

Back