12bores 2015 diary

12-Bore

Hi everyone, welcome to my new 2015 diary..
I joined here a few years back and started dieting but never really fully commited and 2 years on I'm not in a much healthier state than I was back then.
But I have now decided things have to change and this is the year to do it, for the first time in my adult life I have to become healthy.
My biggest problem is commiting too and sticking to a healthy lifestyle. I start off good but after a week or so start to loose interest.
I'm a single 30 year old guy who lives alone so rarely cook, its just me so it seems to much hassle. My diet is basically just takeaways, ready meals and other junk food. I bought some new saucepans a year or so ago and they have literally seen nothing but bakedbeans.

So thats why I come back here, hopefully with a little motivatation and a few kicks up the rear end from everyone on here, I may actually get some half decent results this time

Hello,
I understand you.
Even though it may be difficult, try to log in every single day and report whatever you ate all day long, even though you end up eating just junk food. Don't worry come back and write it to your diary. Because even reporting every single day will motivate you. Also sneak around and check other people's diaries. And you will realize, you are not alone. We are all having the same or similar challenge.
Good luck fingerscrossed_80.png
:

Hi Redonion, thanks for the welcome.
I've had a quick read though some of the other diaries, everyone seems to be doing great.

Todays been my first full day on my new diet, I'm just eating healthy and exercising to begin with and see how I get on. I may move to SW or another diet if I don't get good enoigh results.

I made the mistake of saying I've started a diet today to some of the people that I work with, they all laughed lol :D

Welcome 12B - I know what you mean about the cooking, but I think the key to your success might be finding healthy things that work for you at dinner time. That's what changed my diet.

If I'm in a hurry or evening dance class I grab sushi or if I don't want to cook I make a really nice salad in the office kitchen and take it home so it's ready when I get in. I hardly have any microwave meals anymore because I had to reduce my sodium to get my BP down.

It is hard, but sure you can do it. Good luck :)

Hi Redonion, thanks for the welcome.
I've had a quick read though some of the other diaries, everyone seems to be doing great.

Todays been my first full day on my new diet, I'm just eating healthy and exercising to begin with and see how I get on. I may move to SW or another diet if I don't get good enoigh results.

I made the mistake of saying I've started a diet today to some of the people that I work with, they all laughed lol :D

Don't worry about your co-workers. Once you will lose 1 stone they will see the change and they will choke back their laughters ;)

Also how often are you gonna weight yourself? Like every week? Every 2 weeks?

Also even though you don't follow a specific diet at the moment, you still can write some of the stuff you eat.

Had a good few days and slowly getting use to trying to have a healthier lifestyle.

This is what I had for lunch today, I not sure if its really classed as healthy but its definately better than what I was having before.
If I have a bit of spare time over the weekend I'm going to try and workout a better diet plan so when I go shopping I know what to look for instead of just wandering around guessing what I should be buying. I really am the most disorganised person ever

Attachments

• 20150108_160852.jpg
    20150108_160852.jpg
    804.7 KB · Views: 35
Back