14 Stone To Lose

Not really a nut fan - but I'll def have a try :) Thanks hun, I don't mind them salted/roasted or redskin so will stick to those! :)

Had a shift finally - 4lb down.
3 and a half stone lost which has left me just 1lb from half century! Hopefully next week :D

Hope you're all well xxx

Well done on the loss hun do you like peanut butter or avocado to get your cals up?That what I gave to my little man to bump his cals up when he wasn't gaining weight. xxx

Thanks ladies :)

Don't like PB or avacardo :( Have recently tried both to see if my taste buds have changed but unfortunately they haven't. Would be a great idea to get them up though! :)

Not really a nut fan - but I'll def have a try :) Thanks hun, I don't mind them salted/roasted or redskin so will stick to those! :) Had a shift finally - 4lb down. 3 and a half stone lost which has left me just 1lb from half century! Hopefully next week :D Hope you're all well xxx

Whoop! You'll get that half century next week for sure - great progress!

well done psp great loss fabbbaloussssssss

Thank you lovelies :D

If I'm honest, I can't see a bit of difference but when you're larger I guess it's all the same.

I know it's moving (hell, 3 and a half stone has gone!) but to look at me I think I'm exactly the same as I was when I started - despite knowing that I've lost 24 and a half inches around my body and there's 10 days till I measure again.

That's a thing that I think we all do though, we're our own worst enemies. Even if we dropped to stick thin we'd still need to rework our brain to stop us thinking that we're huge. Hell, I've ordered three new coats (to try and send back those I don't like/don't suit) for winter whilst they're cheap in the sale prices - I'm all 'THEY WON'T FIT!!!!' in my head before they even come when it's ridiculous! Yes, coats are more fitted than most clothes when it comes to women but things have moved down! *sigh*

PS: Just upended and mended the washer all by myself :D /smug (she says, praying this test wash I've started finishes without issue ;) )

Thank you gorgeous :D How are you?! Haven't spoken to you for a little while, are you doing alright? :)

I'm good thanks! Just been putting my latest before and after pics on my diary to remind myself that there is actually a difference, lol. It's exactly like you said in your post above, it takes ages for you brain to realise you're not the same any more - I immediately feel I've undone all my efforts just because I put a few pounds back on, like I did around my birthday. Daft, isn't it?! :) xx

its true tracy your beautiful inside and out x x

You most definitely are Tracy :) You can totally see the change and you've worked so hard. I imagine if/when I get down, I'll still be looking at larger sizes (still look at 30/32's in the shops!) and thinking they won't fit. I guess you've got the even harder business of rewiring your brain to do now - not as easy as losing weight after the abuse we've given ourselves. Good luck lovely :) As long as you had a great time that's all that matters :D

Been to visit twat today - thants done until the middle of August now thank god - but still got screamed and shouted at :rolleyes: have a doctors appt this afternoon where my blood pressure will be taken - that'll be fun :p

Hope you're all doing well :)

Aah, Chezz and PSP, you're going to make me cry, thank you! :) I'm so touched by everyone's lovely comments. Believe me when I say it's worth every minute of the weight loss struggle to actually get to this point, and I'm really rooting for all you lovely people to get there soon and have that feeling too. :) xx

You most definitely are Tracy :) You can totally see the change and you've worked so hard. I imagine if/when I get down, I'll still be looking at larger sizes (still look at 30/32's in the shops!) and thinking they won't fit. I guess you've got the even harder business of rewiring your brain to do now - not as easy as losing weight after the abuse we've given ourselves. Good luck lovely :) As long as you had a great time that's all that matters :D

Been to visit twat today - thants done until the middle of August now thank god - but still got screamed and shouted at :rolleyes: have a doctors appt this afternoon where my blood pressure will be taken - that'll be fun :p

Hope you're all doing well :)

You're absolutely right about needing to rewire the brain, it's such a challenge. I still think of myself as being much bigger, and it can be quite a surprise if I see myself in a full length mirror, or a photo - so weird! :D

I'm really sorry you have to keep going through these unpleasant visits to your grandfather - you're a lovely person, because I think I'd have given up on him a long time ago, and I really admire you. :) xx

Back