14 Stone To Lose

Heeee! It's great fun isn't it :D Well done love xxxx

Not a fan of this hot weather. Crikey times it's hot!

I was 23st 12 from Tuesday right up to Friday morning, past three days I'm back where I started, but I haven't had anything naughty or gone stupidly over calories (not least because there's over 1000 difference between my real BMR and what MFP says). Don't get how. Grrrrr!

Heeee! It's great fun isn't it :D Well done love xxxx Not a fan of this hot weather. Crikey times it's hot! I was 23st 12 from Tuesday right up to Friday morning, past three days I'm back where I started, but I haven't had anything naughty or gone stupidly over calories (not least because there's over 1000 difference between my real BMR and what MFP says). Don't get how. Grrrrr!

Natural fluctuations. Happens all the time - you go up and down depending on lots of factors. Hormones, salt levels, water retention etc. etc. etc.

Step away from the scales!! :)

im going to try and weigh in was a month as the scales do my head in lolol

Hello sweet. I'm pretty much the same weight as you....can we buddy up a bit. I need help getting through this bit and someone at the same stage might just help :)

I am finishing off my wine tonight though lol xxxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Of course we can lovely, I'd love that :)

Thanks for earlier loves, I needed to get out of the 'IF YOU HAVEN'T LOST YOUVE DONE BAD!' mind frame. Hell, it's not even weigh in day until tomorrow, god knows why I do it to myself (like we all do!). Possibly not going to be a loss tomorrow after this morning's scale showing (STOP WEIGHING DAILY, ITS NOT GOOOD!) but at least I know I've done the best I can and if I carry on doing more there'll be more off!

Thanks so much!

I've also found some starter pics on my mums phone when I was sorting it out. Eshk. I don't like pics of myself but they're a necessary evil to track how far we've come. My boobs always look hugely worse on actual pictures than the bits I can see when I look down, damn them :rolleyes: :D Ah well, more encouragement to keep going! Hope you're all well xxx

Hi ladies
Been having a lol read on a similar journey to many of you! Started at 21 st 9.5lb
Had a fab first week on SW 7.5lb off but had a bad weekend (well 1 evening) and last night when I jumped on scales it was only showing 1lb off! Which sucks!
Got official weigh in at class tonight so time will tell!
u are all so inspirational u have all done fabulously!
Ifeally for my body I need to loose 10-11 stone.
But for me I would be happy with 8 stone! So I got a long journey ahead of me!

Hi ladies
Been having a lol read on a similar journey to many of you! Started at 21 st 9.5lb
Had a fab first week on SW 7.5lb off but had a bad weekend (well 1 evening) and last night when I jumped on scales it was only showing 1lb off! Which sucks!
Got official weigh in at class tonight so time will tell!
u are all so inspirational u have all done fabulously!
Ifeally for my body I need to loose 10-11 stone.
But for me I would be happy with 8 stone! So I got a long journey ahead of me!

We're right here with you :) Well done for taking the first step hun. !lb is better than nothing - andit's not even your weigh in day yet! :) Well done!

I'm aiming for 13 and half stone to start with, I'm not sure how I look at that weight, I don't remember it, so I'll see how things are from there :D

LOL yes mine are like that too, annoyingly! :D How are you today, lovely?

I can pretend they're not that big when I look down ;) Damn boobs!

I'm not too bad ta lovely, how are you? :)

Done about 4/5 hours of cleaning, shattered now though!

Well been tonight and....2lbs off! 9.5 in two weeks so pleased with that! Wanna go for my 1 stone Award next week/week after! Fingers crossed! I hit 21stone exactly today!

Last edited:
well done sam ta thats great news x x x x x

That's fantastic, well done! :D

After all the powerspin talk - I've ended up with one! Didn't have to pay for it either :D

IMAG0408.jpg

This has been my view for most of the evening, it's quite easy to do laying down and swapping from hand to hand. It's when you do it standing up with your arm out that it kills (quite a lot surprisingly!)

Bit tricky keeping it rolling when it's not up like that though!

lol kym glad you have got one at last x x x

:D It's not bad for free is it! You can really feel it though(!)

Welcome back to the dark side, Rach. How are you getting on? :)

glad you came back rach x x

kym for nothing its great and if you feel it working thats better x

It definitely knackers the arms very quickly :D

Glad you're back, Rach. We're all in the same boat so we know exactly how you feel :) If it helps, I'm down pretty much a stone a month with CC so it's definitely working!

Having Iceland's chocolate chicken curry tonight as I was intrigued by the advert in the window yesterday. Having gone in yesterday (and today!) I'll definitely be using Iceland more often. I spent £30 there yesterday and got what felt like a decent amount compared to what I spent £90 on in Sainsburys! It's also directly opposite the market so I can get my fruit/veg from there too - and heron is on the next block with farmfoods diagonally across. Awesome :D I'll miss the nectar points but I'll love having more in my purse each week! Going to ask if the sainsburys local that's a 5 min walk away will stock the BGTY hummus, feta, sourcream dip as those are the only things I can't get of the same quality and calorie value elsewhere and we do eat a fair bit of them (and would eat more with wraps, sandwiches etc if we could get it without the stupidly long walk to Sainsburys that will be even worse when it gets hotter (eugh, sun!) and kids in the supermarket for the summer hols* (eugh!)

(* Don't get me wrong, I love kids and I'm broody as hell, however I've got to keep mum mobile and she walks with a walker and tires easily... kids in supermarkets tend to bang into her, make her jump by running straight across out of nowhere etc - it's hell on earth during the summer holidays.)

(Also the hols mean that the windows can't be open as Mrs Across The Road kicks her kids out onto the front (7 and under!) without supervision so they SCREEEEEEEEAM from 8am to 7pm up and down the street and run out into the path of cars without looking and kick balls that hit windows and cars and.... eugh. I wouldn't mind so much if they were in the garden, the gardens to these houses are massive and safer than a busy road! Hate the summer holidays just because of those kids because of the accidents they almost cause and the noise.)

Back