14 Stone To Lose

Found a solution to the water question! :)

Bought a brand new sealed one of these (similar, but older model) Thermos Lever Action Pump Pot Glass Liner/Steel Finish 2.5L: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home from a charity shop a while back as I was hoping mum could have hot drinks easier than lifting the kettle if I'm not there. We used it a few times and forgot about it as it's rare that I'm not here to get her what she needs.

I take a sports bottle of juice up to bed with me but always end up drinking it too soon and then sometimes being too lazy to come down and refill it even if I am thirsty (or wake up thirsty during the night) so last night I filled it with cold water, left it at the side of my door and almost drank it dry :D This afternoon I'm ever so thirsty (blame the tortilla chip treat I had with my lunch - picking up all the extra salt in things now I've really cut back saltwise) and so have it on the table staring at me as I type, on my 4th glass and mums had 2 :D

If you see one, I definitely recommend it as normally pre-diet I didn't really touch water/squash (other than the nightly drink)

Beer is MUCH better ;)

Iceland's Chocolate Chicken Curry is GORGEOUS! It really is absolutely beautiful. Don't let them tell you it's mild though. It's not hot in any means but it's not mild ;)

PrincessSparklePants said:
Beer is MUCH better ;)

Iceland's Chocolate Chicken Curry is GORGEOUS! It really is absolutely beautiful. Don't let them tell you it's mild though. It's not hot in any means but it's not mild ;)

Haha, I've never liked beer myself. I'm a coffee girl, it's mostly what I drink! :) xx

i like water but i like no added sugar dilute in it

coffee i do not like but love my cup of tea

on and i love white wine and lemonade x x x

Hit 23st 9lb today on my 85th day :) 3 stone in less than 3 months, I like this! Sadly it won't stay at the same level (boo!) but I'm still happy with a good start :)

Also only 8lb off a half century :)

hi kym

thats amazing love well done x x x x:D

Well done Hun you are doing brilliant xx

you should be hun its a great milestone x x :)

Hit 23st 9lb today on my 85th day :) 3 stone in less than 3 months, I like this! Sadly it won't stay at the same level (boo!) but I'm still happy with a good start :)

Also only 8lb off a half century :)

yay!! Well done you xx

:clap:

Funny old couple of days, was at the dentist yesterday (hate the dentist! Really really hate the dentist!) gotta go back twice in August :(

Was at the hospital today in Cardiology. Treated ourselves to a bacon bun as we got there ridiculously early. Nomnomnom (Marks and Spencers hospital cafe's are proper rip offs though!)

Got weighed - I'm 150.5kg there - 3lb lighter than what my home scales tell me I am, even after food (including said bacon bun!) :D And to top it off I've lost 25kg exactly since I was last there :) V happy! :)

Back