14 Stone To Lose

Funny old couple of days, was at the dentist yesterday (hate the dentist! Really really hate the dentist!) gotta go back twice in August :( Was at the hospital today in Cardiology. Treated ourselves to a bacon bun as we got there ridiculously early. Nomnomnom (Marks and Spencers hospital cafe's are proper rip offs though!) Got weighed - I'm 150.5kg there - 3lb lighter than what my home scales tell me I am, even after food (including said bacon bun!) :D And to top it off I've lost 25kg exactly since I was last there :) V happy! :)

Thats amazing well done x

Amazing Hun well done. Loving the sound of the bacon bap xx

well done love you have done great x x x :D

Thank you my darlings :)

It's weird to think that three stone of that 25kg (19 and a bit kg) was lost in just 85 days!

Onwards and downwards for more! Hope you're all doing well xxx

Thank you my darlings :) It's weird to think that three stone of that 25kg (19 and a bit kg) was lost in just 85 days! Onwards and downwards for more! Hope you're all doing well xxx

Amazing progress - it's taken me since January to lose 4! Good job it's not a race ;)

Hahahahaha! Well done to you too lovely :) You'redoing AMAZING! (congrats on your shiny new sticker too :D)

taking it slow to me is best x x

It's just that initial push to go the first time isn't it :eek: I will do it! I just need to get the clothing first. That's not me putting it off - it's because I don't have anything bottom wise I could wear there that isn't trousers or jeans or the odd skirt. I don't have any jogging bottoms or similar.

Tshirts are fine, I've got three I can use to that as I need specific ones (because although I'm tall, I've only got little legs that measure a 28" inside leg. My body is long and my boobs are also stupidly big and push the tops out so normal tshirts aren't long enough and I'd feel self concious that they weren't long enough and not concentrate on my work out.

I will do it. I will! I will! I promise!

It really is! Even ones that say they are are often long at the back and not so long at the front. It's daft isn't it, surely we can't be the only ones wanting long tops(!) I'm pretty lucky that I have the three I do (one is almost down to my knees from simply be ages ago that'd be perfect and not show anything when bending and moving and the other 2 are generic tshirts that are bum level so should be ok :D

Going to go to order some of those jogging pants from Yours Clothing ( Plus Size Hoodies, Joggers and Sweats ) as they look better and more comfortable than those rustling type tracksuit bottoms and a zip up top so I can just leg it home (which is only like 10 mins away if that) rather than stay there for a shower.

good on you princess your doing fab x x x

Back