14 Stone To Lose

Take care, hon - what is it that's wrong with your heart? I think I've probably asked you before, so apologies for being forgetful! :) xx

Much better taste than PSP ;)

All the more for me :D ;)

Well done psp fab loss

X

Thanks love :)

Well done on your loss.

Really sorry to hear you were bad. It could very well be the heat getting to you. Take it easy lovely and plenty of fluids. Xz

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Probably was, like a lot of us I'm not built for the sun, I get hot, bothered and flushed red and can't escape from it. I much prefer the winter :)

Take care, hon - what is it that's wrong with your heart? I think I've probably asked you before, so apologies for being forgetful! :) xx

I've had a mild heart attack in the past (a result of all the stress from caring for the ungrateful git of a grandfather for 16 years - which turned into pretty much 24/7 for the last 5 years that he lived at home) and a chamber of my heart also doesn't work correctly. It's nothing serious in the form of needing a transplant, however I am on numerous tablets every day and have regular check ups at the hospital and I'm monitored closely by the doctors too.

Come to think of it, the chest pain could also have been my acid reflux acting up as I hadn't had my medicine until I got home as like I said, I was so busy I just had to rush and get out - didn't get brekkie till I got back - hence not getting the AR meds.

Two words. George Clooney.

:D
Does nothing for me :eek: Colin Firth though on the other hand.... :D

Ohhhhh I like Colin Firth, my favorite feel good film is love actually. xxx

oh i love colin firth mmmmmmm:D

Maybe we could use George & Colin ( & James May for PSP!) for motivation? Any time we have a wobble or feel need for treat we watch the lovely men in a film / program rather than scoff a bar of chocolate :17729:

Sounds like a good idea to me! !

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I like that idea :) xxx

Can thoroughly reccomend amazon marketplace (basically the second hand sellers on amazon). 1.26 postage and packaging and loads of dvd's for a penny or little more.

(Add Jason Isaacs to the lustful pile too ;) )

It'd be James Spader for me.... him or Joe Gilgun... Don't forget eBay though, picked up quite a few of James Spader films there for next to nothing.

OMGLADIES! The difference a proper supportive bra in the right (..ish) size makes!!!!!!!

I have a shelf!!! And omg the difference it makes in my clothes too....!!!

Should have bought these long since!

Back