14 Stone To Lose

Big change, well done.
NB! Am Im the only one who cant keep her eyes away from legs ? Wish I had pair like that :)

You can take them ;) Happily! :)

Thank you ladies :) I'm not seeing a great amount of change, but I am feeling it. I can feel my hipbones a huge amount now - and my collarbones. When I lay on my side my hips are massively noticable because my waist goes right in - it's a weird - but great - feeling :D

I thnk it's all come off my chest tbh ;) VERY happy with the difference there - 9 and a half inches off there between both pics :)
Hope you're all well! :)

I must admit I think being able to feel your bones is one of the most satisfying things about losing weight - they're really not meant to be buried, are they?! :) xx

I love feeling my collarbones now!

You look wonderful in that picture! And yes you can see a difference :D I was looking at your face (though obviously lots else has shrunk!).

Oh wow you can really see the difference, Well done!!! :D

I must admit I think being able to feel your bones is one of the most satisfying things about losing weight - they're really not meant to be buried, are they?! :) xx

They're not :) There's a jaw and cheek bones peeking too :) It's more fun finding them again I think :D

I love feeling my collarbones now!

You look wonderful in that picture! And yes you can see a difference :D I was looking at your face (though obviously lots else has shrunk!).

Thank you lovelies!, I think I was going for '****, it's windy and sunny!' squinting chic :D

If I haven't lost anything this week I think I never will! Just carried 6 large and full tubs of bricks through the house to the front garden in preparation for the fence panel changing. Could do without replacing them, but then winter has ravaged them and we've got doggies and I'd hate if anything happened to them or they got out. The two at the end of the garden (that are passage end) are already down, the storms in December killed them and we've managed to bodge them in a few times (when they've fallen since them) but they definitely need doing along side all the others. Sods bloody law!

Will be painting and replacing them next week so hopefully the good work will continue into the next week ;)

Hi just read through your diary, as someone with a lot if wright to loss it's nice to know there are others out there with the same issues. One thing I picked up in how resilient you are, all the things you have had to deal with yet you carry on with determination. The before and after pics are great, such a difference , my journey started Tuesday, looking forward to the changes you have already experienced x

Thank you lovely, your words mean a massive amount to me :)

You've got to keep on going or you cry :) Same with losing weight.

We're a friendly lot and always here to chat if you need us :)

Good luck lovely :) How are you doing it? :)

Carried on with the garden work and ended up carrying some more bricks out. Have rope burns on my fingers now - owwww! All worth it though :)

I had noticed throughout your post the level of support is amazing.
I decided on weight watchers, due to shift work I needed to have convenience. I needed strict guidelines and rules on the amount and a line I know I can't cross. I am doing it online at the mo again due to crazy hours at work. I just hope I react like you have when faced with obstacles. X

Thank you my lovelies! :) Hope you're both doing well :) :)

It's only looking at pictures where I realise how short it finished ;) That's the first time I've worn a dress 'on it's own' that short! :) (admittedly with v thick tights though!)

Fence panels are ordered! :) Current fence lasted 10 years. Fingers crossed these will too! :) It's been slowly breaking down since December-ish when we had a major storm but we did manage to bodge it. It definitely won't last a second winter and I don't want to risk losing the doggies. It should come Tuesday so hoping for a big loss after getting them painted and fit ;)

Hope you're all okay xx Will catch up on everyone's diaries in the next couple of hours, just going to Asda to get some fence paint as it's the cheapest I can find it :)

All sorted :) If anyone else is interested, Asda are selling off their 7.5litre wood stain/protector for £8 a tub. Avoid the ronseal one (especially the one coat one) as it washes off in the rain.

Asked next door to help me fit them when I've got them done and he says not a problem :D Quite looking forward to it tbh. I won't be saying that when I get started though... ;) Ended up moving 12 loads of bricks through to the front garden yesterday, approx 150 bricks. My back is on fire right now though :rolleyes:

Is he the "typical dashing young man" with a six pack that took his shirt off to help you with it? ;)

We also need to sort out our fence. May have to pick up some of that paint, thanks for the heads up! :)

Hahahahaha! I wish ;) May have to move to America next door to Mr Pavelka ;) Mind you... wouldn't want a fence up with him next door and working out ;)

I hope there's a decent loss to make up for all this work ;) But knowing my luck I'll have gained (!) Took a small wall down with a sledge hammer today and ended up carrying another 4 lots outside to the front garden. Body is still standing for now - it won't when I've gone back outside in a minute and started to move the rest of the paving slabs out the way and taken the weeds up (!)

It'sallgoodcalorieloss.itsallgoodcalorieloss.itsallgoodcalorieloss.

... please remind me of that later ;)

It' available in red cedar and green, lovely :) It seems nice and thick :D

Bah. Got another hour done but got caught by next door who were asking what I was doing and come over to have a nosy. Couldn't continue as every time I bent down I caught his eyeline going where it shouldn't :rolleyes: and so ended up having to talk and not work at the same time and with all the love in the world he wouldn't go till mum came out to save me almost an hour later. Came in as the body had started to seize up standing still :doh: and had a shower. Will carry on tomorrow, need to move bits and clear up weeds and then Monday I'll paint the gate so that it's all done by the time the fence comes on Tuesday :)

Hope you're all doing well :) xxx

Wow well done you babe for all that moving and shifting! Sounds like great excercise. I'm sure you will be rewarded on the scales. Xxxx

Whit woo ! Love the dress u look fab x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you lovelies. Typically despite doing the most moving for a week that I've pretty much ever done (including today shifting paving slabs in preparation for the fence panels coming tomorrow) I've STS'd! sods law!

Hope you're all well xx

Back