14 Stone To Lose

Wow hun 80lbs is FANTASTIC well done you, you should be so proud of yourself, cant wait till my size 28s jeans fall down :)

Hope you hear from the hospital soon hun xxx

Thank you my lovelies :) I really do appreciate your kind words :) Haven't heard anything else as yet but it'll all happen soon, I'm not worrying :)

It will happen sooner than you think, Jules :) I had a massive drop top wise just recently (I can fit into Asda 24's and MOST don't look too bad (most... ;) ) if I say so myself :) It will take you by surprise before you know it :)

Took my measurements last night, after a STS inches wise last month there's now been a bit more movement :)

Neck: Down another quarter of an inch (Started 17.5, now 15.75)
Bust: Down another inch and a half (Started 66, now 54.5)
Waist: Down another 2 inches (Started 56, now 47)
Hips: Down another inch (Started 64, now 54)

So in just over 240 days that's 80lb off and 32 and a quarter inches. Very happy :)

Hope you're all doing well!! :)

Hope you are right hun and my jeans are falling down soon :)

I love asda for clothes, sainsburys do some TU clothes in a size 24.

Well done on the inch loss.

xxxx

Thank you my lovelies :) I really do appreciate your kind words :) Haven't heard anything else as yet but it'll all happen soon, I'm not worrying :)

It will happen sooner than you think, Jules :) I had a massive drop top wise just recently (I can fit into Asda 24's and MOST don't look too bad (most... ;) ) if I say so myself :) It will take you by surprise before you know it :)

Took my measurements last night, after a STS inches wise last month there's now been a bit more movement :)

So in just over 240 days that's 80lb off and 32 and a quarter inches. Very happy :)

Amazing inch loss. I really need to drop a size to keep me motivated. X

That's brilliant! Well done :) xx

Thank you lovelies :) It really does help me keep going :)

Having a bit of a funny old time, everything is okay but had a bit of a 'funny turn' this morning (not the first, but one of the worst) where my head was tight and vision swum and it felt like I was going to vomit. Went very very hot too and had to sit down before I fell down.

Told the nurse practitioner when I was there with the suspicious mark and she said that I probably trapped a vein in my neck or cut off the blood supply as I looked up (as once a couple of weeks when I looked right upstairs I almost hit the deck I went all dizzy and hazy and had like a checkerboard appear in front of my eyes in red and black) There's no rhyme or reason to it and I think it's migranes as OW!! (and I'm getting weird auras and seeing flashers etc too) but they just say it's because of my TOTM and don't want to help anymore. Will bring it up again when I see the proper doctor rather than the nurse practisioner.

Hope you're okay lovelies! :) xx

Back