14 Weeks Till Christmas - Tree Motivation!!

well ive had to transform it into a pdf and attach it for it to work!!

here we go!!

Very colourful :D

I would use this one, but I better let my daughter colour the blank one in - for support, you understand ;)

I'm a scrapper - 'American Scrapbooker' so I shall do this and bling mine up a bit - thanks for the inspiration.

Gillybling

aw i remember doing this at group a couple of years ago thanks for reminding me of it:) i would love to lose 2 st for christmas so going to aim for 2lb each week EEK!!!!

This idea is amazing, i'm deff printing one of these out when i get home=) might go crazy and get the glitter glue out too=P thanks so much for sharing:Dxxxx

That's fab, I had done my own countdown table but think I'll print out one of yours, it's fab!! Good luck everyone, I've got 13 1/2lb (well as of tonight 10 1/2lb as I lost 3 this week) to get down to my next - would be great if I could do it for Xmas, even better if I could get to my real target!!!

I like this. I'm going to pinch it for the Christmas taster countdown we're having if that's okay?

Aww thanks everyone!

I'm so glad you all like it.
Yeah, feel free to print it off and do what you will!

I'll be starting a Thread in a few weeks to see how you're getting on with them!! xo

Do you know what? I'm going to bloody do this! I've been mucking around with 1lb on/1lb off for weeks and not properly committing to losing the weight. To have something in front of me that SHOWS it will only take 2lb a week to be where I want to be by Christmas is such great motivation. What on earth am I waiting for?!

Thank you!

Fabulous, thank you

T'is printed and going on the fridge when I get home. I am aiming for 2 stone by Xmas

Shall I count the 2lb I lost this week?

Back