14 Weeks Till Christmas - Tree Motivation!!

This is a great idea! Thanks! Gonna print some off and take them to my class on Monday evening too! I want to go for 3 stone but that may be pushing it!

Hola!

I did this a few years ago when i was on Slimming World and also put it onto the board.
I found it on one of my old photobucket accounts and thought i'd share the love again.

As you may or may not know, it's 14 weeks until Christmas!
Meaning it's the perfect countdown.
If you lose 1lb a week until Christmas, you'll clearly lose a stone.
Therefore, 1.5 lb a week = 1.5 stone, 2lb's a week = 2 stone etc.

My creation is for just that!
As you will see there are 13 baubles and one star at the top!
Please feel free to print these off, colour them in, whatever motivates you! And put it on the fridge, by your mirror, in your book - anywhere that you know you'll use it!!

I really hope it helps you as much as it helped me all those years ago!

This is the original to do with as you will;

StonebyChristmas.jpg

And in true Blue Peter style, here's one i made earlier;

DSCF0059.jpg

Please have fun with them. and if you do use then/decorate them, please post a picture as i would love to see!!

We can all do this - I have faith in us all!

Onwards and downwards!

Britt xoxo

What a lovely idea!! What better motivation to lose weight for Christmas! Thanks for the idea!X

Oooh fab idea, thanks!! x

what a great idea.

shall be printing mine off tomorrow.

very well done pesty yours looks fab lol

That's wat were doing at our class although the C gave out dresses and you colour in a circle for every 1lb you lose and if you complete the dress (1 stone) you get put into the raffle!!!

Ive only got 8.5lb til target so not sure how that's going to work but we'll see!! xx

And she did! So everyone is doing it! Yay! And those who complete the tree, will be put in to a raffle on 20th December when we have our Christmas party, and whoever is drawn, wins a prize! Cool huh?

Our group Christmas party is the 4 October which is apparently designed to give people time to fit into that LBD.

If you're doing it by lb's then yeah, just colour in half of one :)

I'm doing mine in 2lbs and i lost 5 this week so when i get home i'm going to colour in 2 1/2 baubles!! xo

Back