14 Weeks Till Christmas - Tree Motivation!!

Another ball for me this week! Hope to colour 5 & 6 together next week.

Attachments

• P1010134.jpg
    P1010134.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 663
Hi,
just printed my tree off!! gonna give it a go starting tomorrow!!
fie xx

Love this!!!!

Going to put mine on my fridge too!

I might copy some and take them into my group too.

Thanks Brit!! :) xxx

Im a bit late for it now but I love this.
Gonna print it and give it a go.
Have to buy ink first! Grrr!
I wanna decorate! =)

Just to let you know I am keeping this up, its on my office wall and I actually enjoy filling it out every week. Really is helping to keep that focus going ... keep it up everyone!

I'm really happy everyone is using it.

Makes me feel all warm inside :) xo

Oh dear, bad week for me last week. Not only could I not but anymore on, technically I should take some off :( Not happy. Must fill up my christmas tree!

hi all im new and this is the first time iv posted but the tree thing is a FAB idea!! ive printed it off already lol :) its just the boost i need thanku! xx

Hey i'm new too and i am gonna print it off, know it's also a bit late but hey there is still time to get them lbs off b4 Christmas and i suppose i can make my target New Year now :) Which is the night i'll wanna look sexy!

Just found out that my Boyfriends sister wants get married next year so i may have to invent a year long one or something! Maybe make myself a reward chart! I'd hate be fat at that wedding with all the skinny people that i know will be going x x

Oh dear, bad week for me last week. Not only could I not but anymore on, technically I should take some off :( Not happy. Must fill up my christmas tree!
Lost 1.5Ib this week- but still can't add any more baubles to my tree as it wasn't enough to undo the gain the week before :( No fair- I want to fill up my tree! :rolleyes:

This is fab, thanks for sharing. Wil give it my youngest. Hopefully means I will work hard so he can colour them in. I only need 4lb for my 2 stone award. However last few weeks have been losses of 2lb and then gain 2lb. Yo-Yo for 5 weeks now. So I am just aiming for these 4lb by xmas. If I do it I will be happy. Stuck at the plateau stage i think. Thanks for sharing!

I LOVE this!!!! I'm going to get my 2yr old help me draw one and colour it in to stick on the fridge - was having trouble thinking of activities for us to do today since the weather is so awful but now we have a crafty project to do ha ha :) thanks so much :) x x x

I LOVE this!!!! I'm going to get my 2yr old help me draw one and colour it in to stick on the fridge - was having trouble thinking of activities for us to do today since the weather is so awful but now we have a crafty project to do ha ha :) thanks so much :) x x x

Oh I have just realised am a bit late - I am still doing it though as I have 3lbs to go to get into the 12's!!! :) x x x

All you have to do is have your kid draw on as many baubles as you want to loose by xmas... only want 5Ib by xmas? 4 baubles and a star! :D

Back