14 Weeks Till Christmas - Tree Motivation!!

Hey Brittany !

Thanks for the idea, I printed out one of the trees before I went on hols last week and I managed to lose my first pound while on holiday !! Next weigh in is on weds but I have TOTM so I've really got fingers crossed for getting another pound off and lighting another light on the little tree !

Good luck to everyone else in lighting the candles on their tree x

I now have two brightly coloured balls informing me that I gained 1/2lb and then lost 1/2lb haha

Still been lots of fun colouring them in :) and spurred me on to try harder this week and get a proper loss :)

Cheers Britt for giving us all a little smile :D

I'm loving this, Brit. Thanks. I now have the three bottom balls coloured in 2 colours (1 plus 2, if you know what I mean - a new colour for each week) I'll see if I can put a picture on next time

I'm loving this, Brit. Thanks. I now have the three bottom balls coloured in 2 colours (1 plus 2, if you know what I mean - a new colour for each week) I'll see if I can put a picture on next time

What a brilliant idea!!! Ive just been writing underneath my tree the weekly losses

xx

Awww I had a gain this week, here's to next week then I can colour some balls in .... lol

I lost 2 Ib this week so I have 2 baubles on my christmas tree, which is stuck to my fridge. :D I am hoping to loose more than 14Ib so if I do I will add 'tinsel' for any extra Ib's lol

I lost 2 Ib this week so I have 2 baubles on my christmas tree, which is stuck to my fridge. :D I am hoping to loose more than 14Ib so if I do I will add 'tinsel' for any extra Ib's lol

Great Idea (hoping to have lots of tinsel and presents under the tree too!!)

I have coloured mine and its on my office wall. I have 7 pounds off against week 2 and hope to lose 2 stones before Christmas. Great idea thanks x

Back