140 to 140 Challenge!!!

Well done on the 5lb weight loss hun!! We have the same amount of weight to lose now!! :D

Folks....

I'm in ketosis, it's not osmosis, it is ketosis!

I am delighted, this weight is blighted, I am delighted!

My pee stick is pinkie, my breath is stinkie, but my pee is pinkie!!!

Cause I'm in ketosis it's not osmosis it is ketosis!!!

Wooohoooooooooo!!!!! :D

Good job nellis, you are on your way, I just had my weigh in yesterday I am 9 pounds down. I have 44 pounds to get off by xmas. woohoo, I think I can do it.

Well done USAGirl!!!! :D

another 4lb off 39lb to go.xx

Well done Susan! Fab news, will update the front page with everyone's xxlbs to Go!

Woohoo!:D

Hi Folks!!

Had my first official weigh-in last night!!

Only 3lbs down...but I am having a meal every night...so I guess that is still good news....:eek:

Debz my CDC says that if I stick with this, I should still make my target of 140lbs by Christmas losing an average of 3lbs per week!! :D

Good news is....I now only have 40-something lbs to lose instead of 50-something lbs...:p;)

hi all im in on the 140 thats my target im 192 so 52 to go love to all x

Just too add to te front page my weight to lose to get to 140lbs is what i have on my ticker, 74lbs to go, i have a feeling i could get it off, well even if i get it nearly all off.

Hi is it too late to join? I have restarted cd today and would love to join to keep me motivated. I have a lot to loose but would love to loose at least 48lbs by christmas.

Emma thats nothing love! I have 75 hunni and optomistic I will get it off as well so you will no problems babes! xxx

Hi Guys!

I've updated the first post with our new buddies and those who have given me their targets!!! :D

Well done to all so far!!! :D

Hi All,
Can I join in? I want to get to 10 stone for Xmas - I am currently (or was at last WI) 12 stone 10lb - think that makes me (adds up on all fingers & thumbs) 38lb to go!
xxx

Can I play too please?

I haven't got so much to lose - only 17 pounds to get to the 140 target. But I'm doing 1200 so only planning to lose 2 pounds a week or so.

My ticker is set correctly as at today - please let me join in.

Hi Kippaxmum and Corioboria!! Welcome to the challenge!!!

Looks like there are going to be a lot more 10 stoners in town come Christmas!!! :D

Back