151lbs to lose

emma&alex

i started a few weeks ago on cambridge, ive been ill and had to come off. I re started today after a week off, and I need support as i cant see a light at the end of the tunnel.
ive started diets so many times and lost 3-4 stone, then came off it again. I need to realise its not going to happen over night and just take each day as it comes, but i get so frustrated as i have SO MUCH to lose.

so..
151lbs to lose
22lbs lost
129lbs to go

I have a weigh in tomorrow after a week off with a sickness bug, Im hoping I havent put much/anything on :(
my scales tell me ive sts, but ive learnt not to trust them

Just want to say Hi Emma, I've just joined this forum. I weigh a horrific 26 stone BMI 56 and my situation is absolutely desperate. Good luck!

Hi Emma

I guess we all have to stay focused. I have been through the same as you. I lose some and put it on and more.

It would be nice to help each other. We can all keep each other going. I think that would be the best thing for us.

Just want to say Hi Emma, I've just joined this forum. I weigh a horrific 26 stone BMI 56 and my situation is absolutely desperate. Good luck!

good luck to you too. what diet are you doing? we're all desperate hun..this place is pretty good for a vent though, and everyone is really lovely and encouraging

xx

Hi Emma

I guess we all have to stay focused. I have been through the same as you. I lose some and put it on and more.

It would be nice to help each other. We can all keep each other going. I think that would be the best thing for us.

hey
i agree, feel free to message me if you need a good old vent
xx

Hi Emma

How are you getting on?

Hi girls. Losing so much weight is very hard. It can be disheartening along the way. You need to keep your goals in mind. Support each other and stay strong and we can do it together

good luck girls xxx

You are so right Mel. Sticking together makes us powerful and means we can do anything!

Hi girls. Losing so much weight is very hard. It can be disheartening along the way. You need to keep your goals in mind. Support each other and stay strong and we can do it together

good luck girls xxx

you look beautiful, well done on your success x

Thanks colly. I still have a way to go, but i'm doing it my way x

Hey hun, you can do it..I was like you, off and on so many times until I finally said enough was enough..I've still a long way to go but I set myself a target of 64lbs for end of yr..if I had said how much I REALLY need to lose it would freak me out..this is manageable. Once I get there, I can set another target to work towards.

Maybe this would work for you too? x

Well Done All!

you look beautiful, well done on your success x

Hi Everyone, I'm with Colly and think you are all amazing and 'well done" :clap:

I'm new to this group and am from Ireland and doing the Slimming World regime again (!) but time it's different because we now have the SW classes in Dublin with weekly meetings. I too, have a long journey to lose 150lbs which is a lot from a 5.2" frame Lol! - anyway all journeys start with the first step! I'm totally amazed by all the help, support and encouragement offered.

Thanks everyone and really wish you all the very best for your continued amazing successes.

Back