16th week weigh-in

NetNet

Only lost 1 lb this week! Oh well, can't have it good all the time. First time I've had a low one since starting. Strange as a most of the group only lost 1 lb!

Our group split tonight :cry:- half have gone into Management and us other three are going into Development.

NetNet

A loss is a loss. You have done brilliantly

xxxxxxxxx

2 packs of butter you've lost there, it's a good loss - well done :)

Net Net,

It is still one pound off!

Time for the little poem...:)

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?

It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.

Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)

For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!

After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

Love Mini xxx

Sis you are doing amazing girl, youve got that lovely small waist back!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You not working tonight sis?!!!

Yes I have got my waist back, haven't I? He He He!

Thanks for everyone's comments and that poem is great!

1lb off is better than 1lb on you have done fantastic you should be very proud of yourself x

Night off sis!, am doing Sat night instead xx

Well done Net Net - with your loss.

Loved the poem Mini, will print it off and pin it on my wall.

Hi NETNET

Whati I admire about you is that you have stuck to you plan religiously over the last 16 weeks and really well done for that.

I have been following LL for as long as that but much more half-heartedly so you should be proud of you loss. I have lost 3st(bit back over Xmas) but it could have been much better and now I am struggling about whether or not to continue with LL and maybe go somewhere else.

Daisydee x:break_diet:

Well done - I had a week of 0.8lbs - and 1 lb would have been MUCH better! You'll have a nice biggie next week though no doubt!! I've got weigh in on Thursday and from my scales I don't appear to have lost more than a lb. I'm disappointed cos I have decided to go into Management on 2Feb, and wanted to be at goal by then, but as I'll lose a bit in Management, I'm sure it won't take me long!

Well done and keep the faith!

Hi NETNET

Whati I admire about you is that you have stuck to you plan religiously over the last 16 weeks and really well done for that.

I have been following LL for as long as that but much more half-heartedly so you should be proud of you loss. I have lost 3st(bit back over Xmas) but it could have been much better and now I am struggling about whether or not to continue with LL and maybe go somewhere else.

Daisydee x:break_diet:

Stick with it Daisydee! You can do it. xx

Back