:(

diole

Weigh in 5 im gutted only 2lb....ive been 100% throughout my time on TFR.

Don't get disheartened hun.. It is still a loss, and perhaps you will get a bumper one next week.. That's a whole bag of sugar you have lost in a week, that's not bad really is it? Especially when you look at the overall loss in 5 weeks.. Over a stone and a half.. That's amazing!! x x x

Well done on losing Lydia x x x

Lydia, try not to be too upset about it, as Su says, it's still 2 whole pounds, a loss is a loss. At my week4 wi I was told I'd put on a pound even though I'd been 100%tfr, no blips at all. All of ur bodies work differently and take different lengths of time to adjust to the weight loss I think. I guarantee next week you will be all full of happy smilies after your wi....try to not let this get you down.xxx

Thanks Su you are right its just when I was getting good results and then 2lb.:cry: You are right it is a whole bag of sugar and hopefully I will get the 4lb i need next week to get my 2 stone!!

Lydiaxx

Thanks Ella...i feel like ive lots loads but onwards and upwards roll on next week.

Lydiaxx

Lydia, youve almost lost 2 stone in 5 weeks. that's amazing. The same thing happened to me on week 4, so the following week i decreased my caffene and drank more water. The following week I lost 5lb. Give it a go. Don't lose heart, a loss is a loss. think 2 lb of butter.You are doing great. xxx

I lost 2lb one week, it could have really upset me and I could have packed in but 2lbs is still great!! So put a smile on your face huni and walk proud xxx

hey Diole!!

think about it this way,, you havent slipped up at all and for that you should be so proud of yourself that you made it through another week!
Plus im sure youre losing inches to ! you should check and see!!... just keep at it and you will get there,,,on any other diet its a pound off one week and 2 pounds on the next...chin up girlie..:)

Weigh in 5 im gutted only 2lb....ive been 100% throughout my time on TFR.

Hey that's great and I fully endorse what's already been said! It is disheartening though.....

Back