1lb to go..........

susie Q

I've lost another 3lbs and ONLY have 1lb to go till I've lost 2st!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gobsmacked, cant belive I have actully lost weight!!!!!! and I'm feeling great (well happier) about my body for the first time in 3 years. But I am struggling, the last 4 days have been really tough, the toughest so far, I have been hungry and totally knackered all day and really really want to eat, but I am resisting.....Its tough, but I want soooo much to be slim again, the weight is coming off a lot lot slower now about a pound every 2 to 3 days. My cdc said on saturday that she might have to put me up to 810 in a week or so time, but as much as I want to start eating real food again, I'm scared to start, as once I taste food again I might not want to stop, thats how I got fat in the 1st place, I couldnt only have 1 biscuit or 1 slice of cake, I just kept going!!!! Oh well 1 day at a time and Nothing Taste as good as being slim feels XX

Well done on a fab loss & for having such great determination to stick at it when you've been finding it tough. We all go through patches like that, i think but if you can weather the storm, more often than not it passes quite quickly x

thank you, it is that time of the month and I didnt get my usual chocolate craving before so perhaps I'm suffering the craving after and as you say hopefully it will pass very soon.XX

I've lost another 3lbs and ONLY have 1lb to go till I've lost 2st!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gobsmacked, cant belive I have actully lost weight!!!!!! and I'm feeling great (well happier) about my body for the first time in 3 years. But I am struggling, the last 4 days have been really tough, the toughest so far, I have been hungry and totally knackered all day and really really want to eat, but I am resisting.....Its tough, but I want soooo much to be slim again, the weight is coming off a lot lot slower now about a pound every 2 to 3 days. My cdc said on saturday that she might have to put me up to 810 in a week or so time, but as much as I want to start eating real food again, I'm scared to start, as once I taste food again I might not want to stop, thats how I got fat in the 1st place, I couldnt only have 1 biscuit or 1 slice of cake, I just kept going!!!! Oh well 1 day at a time and Nothing Taste as good as being slim feels XX

yay!! go girl!! well done on the weightloss so far, what plan are you on hun?

debs x

well done on the 3lbs hun.I know its hard, but if you stick with it. and once you move up to 810 dont see it as oh i can eat great, just go with your cdc and eat what you are supposed to and you will have the rest of the weight in no time.

becky xx

Good luck! X

Hi xdebzx I'm on ss+ 4 shakes and 200mls milk- can I have the chicken and green veg on ss+ without ruining it????? do you know??? xx

Hi rolo I started on 6th May 08 so I've just done my 6th week I think?? or is it my 7th???? lost my brain doing this cd xx

Back