1st of July Challenge

Hi RM

Well as expected it was a 2.5lb gain for me this week, however, I had a damn good long weekend in London which created many happy memories, and therefore well worth the consequences. Back to the grind now and the long term mission.

Well done everyone else.

This made me smile... I think every once in a while we all need these kind of weeks. Where we accept it isn't going to be a 'good' week scales wise but acknowledge this, don't beat ourselves up about it and then get back on that wagon!

Glad you had a good time! London is great... saying that we move outside of the M25 this weekend. I've spent a looooong 5 years living in the big smoke!

RM you are doing a great job updating the spreadsheet, many thanks:)

Can't believe we've lost over 14 stones between us in such a short time, well done everyone!!!

It's amazing isn't it?! Everyone is doing so well :D

Sorry if I haven't been posting as much... I am reading every post and updating the spreadsheet but we are moving this weekend and my life is slowly being shoved into boxes (and then promtly taken out again by my little boy!)

1lb off this week. I am pleased because I've dropped into the next stone!

I have just relised I done the 20lbs target in half the time!!! Do i get a prize? LOL or just the great feeling of having a great loss. Can I continue though till the 1st July and see how much more I can lose??. Its just to keep me motivated really. Thanks. Paul

I have just relised I done the 20lbs target in half the time!!! Do i get a prize? LOL or just the great feeling of having a great loss. Can I continue though till the 1st July and see how much more I can lose??. Its just to keep me motivated really. Thanks. Paul

OMG so you have (not sure how I missed that!)

WELL DONE!! I know you have felt pretty down about the last few WI but what a massive achievment to get to your July 1st target in less than half the time!!

Of course you can still carry on. Would you like to set a second target?

hi sorry a 1.5lb gain for me my first since joining and i totaly stuck to it apart from a snicker but it was within my syns done more green days usualy do red wont be doing that again lol ah well

Well done everyone :D RM07 - Huge thanks from me for going to all this effort, you're being so supportive of everyone - really appreciate it! :)

I've got WI tomorrow, not feeling overly optimistic, need a food diary this week as I've not been counting my syns properly.

Well done on all the losses! There's not many WI this week (it is half term!) but already this thread is 10lbs lighter ;)

Jezebel... do you do a food diary? Are you sure you have been 100% good (that snickers shouldn't affect anything if there were syns enough to allow for it). Only reason I ask is because I can think I've had a good week and when I WI and put on I then think back to the little bits of this and that I never syned. It all adds up

I've had another gain but I expected it this week. Half a pound which isn't much and I have only lost 3lbs in 5 weeks :( NEED to get back into this!!

Hi all

Lost 2.5lbs this week :happy096: to me hehehe

Hi RM , slight error on the spreadsheet,i lost 2.5 this week (not 2.0) so just 1lb to my first target.

Come on RM07 - you can do it! I've taken a food diary this week to really get focussed. How about writing down everything you eat this week?

I lost 1lb this week. Slowly but surely....

yes rm think i did was still within my syns only things other than the evil snicker lol ,were i was a bit bad the week befor and went a fair bit over my syns and i did more green days when i normal do mostly red x

Hi well i had a gain this week :( 1.5lbs, I had 2 naughty days where i ahd a chinese dinner and a maccy ds breakfast and also i did 20 hrs walking so some of it could have been muscle gain weight!! Am sticking to it 100% this week and even having the 5 a day scan bran too/

Hello all it is a sts for me this week. :cry: At least i have not gained. I finished my exams this week, my daughter seems to be better now after the chicken pox. So its going to be a good sw week for me, and i will be posting a loss here next week. Good luck everyone

Well 1st Julyers, I was left with 46 syns from yesterday and I'm on my out now, so I'm expecting a gain on Wednesday....

hi y'all, so i have lost 3.1lbs this week. ...and now I have eaten way too much...hope i wont put them all back on by tomorrow.lol

Back