1st of July Challenge

hello, missed a couple of weeks and i have gained 1/2lb sorry not doing very good at this am i

This made me smile... I think every once in a while we all need these kind of weeks. Where we accept it isn't going to be a 'good' week scales wise but acknowledge this, don't beat ourselves up about it and then get back on that wagon!

Glad you had a good time! London is great... saying that we move outside of the M25 this weekend. I've spent a looooong 5 years living in the big smoke!

Hi RM I hope the move passed without too many traumas or tantrums!!

Thanks for your kind words from last week, and I totally agree we still have to live and enjoy life. If truth be known I'm still buzzing from the fun and frolics.

Well to this week. I don't know how it's happened and I am struggling to fathom it out but after my little gain last week I have lost an incredible 7lbs!!!!!! :eek:. I can't believe it, and as you can imagine I'm completely cock a hoop.

Good luck to everyone else on your weigh in's this week.

Hi Everyone,
I actually put on 4 pounds at WI last night, quite pleased though as I was on holiday last week & said that I didn't want to put on anymore than 4 while I was away.

Back to it now though, hopefully I will be able to shift it ths week & still hit my 10 pound loss by 1st July

Hiya. I didnt go last night as away on customer site. Probably best I didnt as seem to be sabotaging it at the moment!! Why o why do i do it. I have been drinking lots of pear cider, chocolate and even kebabs!! I feel so down about it all. I have brought lots of fruit today and decided to get back on it again. But I am craving chocolate at the moment!! Why am i doing this!!! I have done so well. A mate came into work today who i havent seen for a 3 weeks and she souldnt believe the difference on how i looked!! It was a great confidence boost but I need to keep at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(
Anyway sorry about my rant but I do feel a bit better.
Cheers
Paul

i didnt weigh in last week as i was off sick. but will weigh in tomorrow. (bites her nails in anticipation) have only been on plan since yesterday.

Hi all :D

Well, I don't feel like I've been doing very well lately so I am officially "back on the wagon"! :D

Happy to report that I lost 2.5 lb this week. Yay! lol

Well done all, there are some great losses on here :D

K xx

Hello all, I am soooooo sorry that I haven't been participating as promised. I have had a terrible couple of weeks, first my husband was ill with a nasty virus, then my child was ill with tonsilitus and now I have this "Virus"!! SO, all being well I'm gonna get back on track as of this weekend and weigh in every Friday if thats ok with you lot!! New amended weight loss by 1st July is to be....... 8lbs so can someone please alter my details, thanks xxxxx:wave_cry:

Stayed the same this week, but given that I've just started my period and I didn't exactly follow the plan fully last week, I'm happy with that.

Consultant gave us all a copy of a list of all the speed/superspeed foods and issued a challenge to see who could have the most different kinds. She's written at the bottom that there are 295, but I think she's counting the ones that appear on red AND green twice! Anyway, so far (WI was Mon) I've had 15 different things, several of them more than once. I've got a fruit salad in my bag with another three plus blueberries, and I'm going to splurge on a big venison steak for tea as I need some iron! So am aiming to have ticked at least five more boxes by bedtime, with some veg/salad to go with the venison.

HIya all, As some of you may know I have been struggling a little so to keep me focussed and something to aim for I want to increase my target to the 1st July Challenege. I have lost 21lbs so far. I want to increase the challenge by another 9lbs. So total to 30lbs!!! Fingers crossed but feel this will give me something to put my mind too. :)

hi, i havent been to weigh in today but will be back next week. Nipped to boots as there scales weigh the same as sw & i stayed the same as last week which i'm quite pleased about as have been a bit off plan for a week due to having a nightmare week at home, big big family problem, but am back on plan from today so hoping for a good loss next week! xx

Back