1st of July Challenge

Hi all

Happy to report a 1.5lbs lost woohooo go me again hahaha

good luck all

Well done everyone!

I lost 2lbs this week :) Phew!

Bad News to report this week i managed to gain a massive 4.5lbs in one week. I did not think it was possible to gain that much in a week.:cry:It is * week but i have never gained that much due to it. I have struggled all week, as i just felt really bad and fat. I have been doing SW at home, this has made me reconsider and i am going to go back to meetings. I hope you all getting on better than me. Good luck to you all.

Changed my WI day to Friday ~ 2lbs on for me I'm afraid ~ too much pear cider and scrummy BBQs!! Back on track to-day xx

no loss for me this week. go, peepz!!! xxx

Hi all :D

I've lost 1.5 lb this week. Also, RM, where are you? You're A.W.O.L! lol

K xx

I also put half a lb on, gutted, cos it's my first gain, but it was worth it and I'll (hopefully) shift it again in no time! :fingerscrossed: I'm determined to try anyway!!

Hi RM hope all is going well?

2lbs off for me this week, taking me over the 40lb mark.

Sorry for letting you down but I have put on 3lbs!!! My first gain. Absolutley gutted. Oh well I will not be beaten so got too get back on it. :-(

You haven't let us down!! It's fine, we all have gain weeks, I gained 4 the week before last......am back into the 'zone' again now, determined to be target by August 1st!!

Back