Step 1 Sole Source + 1st off, 2 to go

I'm restarting after a break of a couple of months! Lost a stone then stopped as seemed to run out of motivation, but maintained loss and now keen again to get down to target of 10st. My new consultant says starting the second time is harder and she's right, first week has been a bit of a joke but now it's Monday and I'm going to be so strict. So hopefully this is the beginning of a successful run of weight loss (ignoring the slight issue of Christmas..). Good luck to everyone else especially restarters!xx

Well done on maintaining even thought you had stopped, thats good! Hope you've got yourself into the swing of things again :)

Hmm CHristmas wasn't great for my weight (although I enjoyed it!) but now it's the New Year, it feels so much easier to focus and have had a really good day today on the diet- the fact everyone else is discussing dieting and weight now Christmas is over, makes it so much easier to crack on! Getting weighed next Weds so just hoping for no massive weight gains :O excited about getting slim in 2013! Good luck everyone else x

Have done not too bad today (so far!).. Did have a chocolate or two at work..oops..but not too worried. Going for a 10/10 day tomo!!6 days till i find out my weight. know I can do this!boo ya!x

Ohh nooo...so first time I've been weighed in a month, and I've put on 6lb over christmas. Grr annoyed with myself and disappointed as I was so pleased when I lost that weight. BUT then what's done is done and now need to think positive and lose it again plus more! I can really see the difference in photos of me now and a couple of months ago when I weighed the least. Ahh ok back on the case... By my birthday in Feb want to be 11st...

Doing ok.... Weigh day in 7 days... Just need to keep on going!Find it easier as I go, after a few days the diet becomes routine and I don't feel hungry!Mid Feb goal of -26lbs!(12 bags of sugar!!!). Good luck fellow dieters!:))

Everyone has off days I always have something to eat on the day I get weighed and it doesnt affect my weightloss, not something unhealthy just something that I want it gives you something to look forward to and makes it easier, keep going don't let it all go to waste start afresh tomorrow. :)

Second weigh in on friday... roll on hoping to have more of a loss than my first week of 5lb keeping everything crossed :scale::fingerscrossed: xx

Back