1st week back on slimming world here for food ideas and support :)

Cyberpet

I've done slimming world in tne past but never gave it 100% found it hard with drinking, these days i dont drink every weekend so thought id try again. Towards the end of last year I was on a course at my gym i had lost almost 2 stone and was training 9 times per week feeling amazing and strong from 18st down to 16 then I lost my brother and fell apart. Its been 4 months of pure heart ache and I've recently experienced an antidepressant tbat didnt agree with me at all. I slept too much and had no control over my eating i felt permanently hung over. So here I am I'd like to follow slimming world until im ready to go back to my course i didn't complete. The course was fully mapped out nutrition and training so i know how to eat and train but im not mentally ready to go full steam yet. I googled syn values becayse i cant fibd my old books and this forum popped up i read the comments and thought this will be a nice place to be :)

Good luck on your journey ♥ x

Thank you kindly... so I've just been back to my gym today and got a massive kick up the bum from the owner...
The course I never completed is running again from the end of next week so looks like im going full steam again. oh lord!
Maybe I was just scared because I know its hard work. x

Back