1st week on slimming world

clare1209

Hi
So im new to slimming world and to forums and tommorrow is my first weigh in,my starting wieght is 168.5 lbs im would like to get down to 133lbs as soon as possible who doesn't,my slimming world leader has given me a club 10 weight of 155lbs.
so being my first week i have been feeling really hungry and found it hard.i have a big sweet tooth and loveeeee chocolatte and have managed to go all week without any the only chocolatte i have had is a cadbury light choc mousse not the same as a bar but i worked for me.
i was wondering if anyone has any other low syn ideas to stop the chocolatte cravings and to deal with the hunger issues? :)

Last edited:
Errm are you on the right forum board? this is Dukan diet, low carb/low fat.

PS I put a lb on on my first week of slimming world lol, good luck

MODERATOR????? anyone LOL xxx

Click on other diet options

Hi
So im new to slimming world and to forums and tommorrow is my first weigh in,my starting wieght is 168.5 lbs im would like to get down to 133lbs as soon as possible who doesn't,my slimming world leader has given me a club 10 weight of 155lbs.
so being my first week i have been feeling really hungry and found it hard.i have a big sweet tooth and loveeeee chocolatte and have managed to go all week without any the only chocolatte i have had is a cadbury light choc mousse not the same as a bar but i worked for me.
i was wondering if anyone has any other low syn ideas to stop the chocolatte cravings and to deal with the hunger issues? :)

Clare you really shouldn't be hungry on SW that's the greatest thing about it. What are you eating on a typical day?

E

hi em
pasta chiken mainly i dont think im eating enough so gonna try eating a bit more free foods to stop me feeling hungry thanks
i found the slimming world pages now so reposted there:eek:

I find frozen fruit and natural yoghurt lovely with meringue maybe they are sweet and only 1 or 2 syns. Bananas are nice they are sweet or in class they have those bars...this week I brought the mince pie ones oh my god they are gorgeous :D you shouldn't be hungry I've eaten more than ever and lost weight!!!

I've got a sweet tooth. I love the funsize snacks, mars / maltesers / twix chop up the bars and sit and enjoy it with a cup of tea, or curly wurly's are 6 i believe, I know some people freeze them and then chop them up which means you're less likely to gobble it down. Have you been eating your syns? If you've just been having pasta chicken I think you definitely need to try to get more superfree food in, bulk your plate out first with more veg and pieces of fruit in between meals. You really shouldn't feel hungry on this. Or do a big pot of superfree soup you like and just have a bit before meals or inbetween when you're feeling peckish. It's knowing when you're most likely to feel like you want to fall off the wagon, I'm bad in the evenings when I get home from work, I could snack all night really. Some people are worse during the day, so work out when you usually eat more through the day and make sure you're having your syn allowance / healthy extras or superfree food then. Slimming world should really fit well into your life, it just requires a bit of planning. Welcome to SW!

hi clare1209 welcome to minimins are you eating enough food at each meal? and u can have up to 15 syns a day i buy hi-fi bars from class and i like mikado's they r only 1/2 syn each or look in the recipe section for free or low syn sweet treats good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

Back