1ST week over with.

emmalewis

Hi im Emma, im 26 and started lipotrim a week ago. i was 13stone 7 and want to lose 3 stones of baby fat.
Found the first week hard especially cooking for the family but i look forward to the shakes as i like all flavours but not the soup.Im still craving for food but not hungry anymore.
I had my first weigh in today and lost 9 lbs. i am really chuffed and it has made me want to carry on. its also TOTM so maybe ive lost more.
I love reading posts on here as it gives me the encouragement to carry on.
Heres to a thinner christmas!

Welcome Emma!:D

Good on you and what a great loss.

I've found this forum a huge source of support and encouragement and I hope you do as well.

hugs
xxxx

Fantastic - well done to you - 91bs is fab. Bet you are chuffed. I too did LT to lose baby fat (although shes 2!) ; was messing about with WW etc. and I just needed the extreme. You have done the hardest bit by getting the first week over. Good luck with it and well done again.
xxx

ur in the 12s well done (cant member ever been there so when i do i will be jumping for joy!!) oh and welcome haha xx

Well done you!!!
What a brilliant start
Good luck with it
Niki
x

Hi, and good on you for your 9lbs
That's the weight of a large new-born baby! Great loss.
Looking forward to seeing how you get on. xx

Welcome Emma and well done on a fab first WI.

I also managed to lose my baby fat on LT (my baby is 10!!!!!) and now weigh less than I did before I fell pregnant with my son (he's 13!)

Good luck babe, you could be at target before Christmas!

x

well done on a fab loss.keep up the good work......xxxxxx

Welcome Emma :)

LT is a godsend :) Once you get into the groove it really is the easiest diet in the world... it's a no-brainer :)

Best of luck to you :) x

well done what a great loss you must be well chuffed, keep glugging the water all the best for the next week
xx

Hi hun, welcome to the forum. 9lbs and TOTM...FAB!! The worst is over. Stick with it hun and that baby weight will be gone in no time. Good luck xx

Back