1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

1st weigh in.. yehhaaaaaa

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by I will do it this time!, 9 January 2008 Social URL.

1. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Hi Everyone, had my first weigh in this morning and have lost a wonderful 6.5 lb.

It is wonderful to be losing pounds again....

I have eaten like a pig this week... I only eat small meals so have had to graze a lot to get the required amount in... I am sooo happy!!!!

sonban and Mini like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Well done that's fantastic keep up the fab work...:D
    Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done Anne!!!

WOW! 6.5lbs. is fantastic!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx
  5. 6.5! That's fab, what kind of meals are you having?
  6. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Well done!!!!!! That's what SW is about- eating like a pig and still losing weight woohoo! Well....a healthy pig anyway, and after all pigs do eat veg!
  7. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    have just been eating a real mixture of the free foods, ocasionally using my syns for food such as quorn ready meals when I've been busy.
    I bought the comfort food book last week and made a fe recipes out of that, the mushroom stroganoff was very tasty.

I am not a big crisp or chocolate fan but did have a creme egg and a bag of crisps last week, both counted into syns.

Tonight made a vegatable curry which was really very good.

I tend to stick to green days as I can also find something to eat..

Here's to another good week :party0036:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.