1st Weigh in

Sorry i dont want to sound negative but how can you lose 1st 12lbs in one week?!?!? i dont understand how this is possible

Pizzle - the bigger the person the bigger the first loss. Same on every diet.

yyx99 - absolutely incredible loss!! Oh my goodness you must be on top of the world and you absolutely deserve to feel that way!! That is definitely the biggest loss I've seen in one week! Way to set a record!! Keep up the fantastic work hun, hard to think bad about the diet when it shows results that awesome, eh? You star! xx

Oh My God.

1st weigh in and have dropped 26lbs. yes it was worth it. onwards and downwards:party0038:

That is amazing sweetie..Keep it up that is nearly 2 stone in 1 week you must be chuffed to bits, I was 32st 3 years ago I started healthy eating and exercising and lost 9 and a bit stone in 7 months, Then I started getting back in to old eating habits and put a few stone back on..Now I am on Lipotrim I feel so much better I have lost nearly 2 stone in one month and I am over the moon..Keep it up you are doing great! :):):)

Well done thats amazing you must be absolutely buzzing keep the hardwork going xxx

Pizzle, I agree, there was no way I was expecting this sort of loss. I did not belive what the phamarcy said. he said that starting at my weight he expected 1 1/2 to 2 stone loss. and the email i recieved from the howrd research foundation also said the same thing.

you just dont belive it till you stand on the scales. I would have been happy with 7lbs, Im over the moon with 26lbs.

I might have to change my goals. doing it all to go on themepark rides with my DD's in Feb, and fit in cattle class on the plane. did not enjoy it when we went in 2006

Back