2.5 months of plan and 11lbs gain eeeek

Gdundalk

Hey there! Just need some support please! I went off plan for the last 2.5 months and back on track since wed. Gained 11 lbs tho in fairness I enjoyed eating everything in sight hehehehe!! Stuck to points since wed and ive done 27k walking so feeling motivated but some kind words would encourage me more. Cheers everyone.

Dont fret it :) we all go off for months on end and up making silly mistakes but they feel great at the time. As long as you back on track im sure you will get all that off and more in know time :) You can do it - I know you can !! Nice to see you around here again hehe ;) !!

Dont fret it :) we all go off for months on end and up making silly mistakes but they feel great at the time. As long as you back on track im sure you will get all that off and more in know time :) You can do it - I know you can !! Nice to see you around here again hehe ;) !!

Aww theres my wee Anthony!!! Thanks mister. BTW update ur pic to that new one and show everyone how gorgeous and skinny u r x :D:D:D

11 pounds is not too bad after 2.5 months! I put on 10 pounds in a couple of weeks over the christmas period :eek:

The important thing is you're back here :) that's brilliant that you're feeling motivated and have done all that walking. You KNOW you can do it, especially with all the support here. That 11 pounds (and then some!) will be gone before you know it :)

11 pounds is not too bad after 2.5 months! I put on 10 pounds in a couple of weeks over the christmas period :eek:

The important thing is you're back here :) that's brilliant that you're feeling motivated and have done all that walking. You KNOW you can do it, especially with all the support here. That 11 pounds (and then some!) will be gone before you know it :)

Thanks a million X Just need that extra support! I was a gold member but im over!! Need to get that weight off before I go back lol X

Hehe I know that feeling. Well if you're a gold member you DEFINITELY know you can do it! You did it once, you can do it again :) I've recently had a couple weeks off plan while struggling with exam stress, and I gained a fair bit during that time, but I hopped back on the wagon and am back below goal again.

So GOOD LUCK, though you don't need it :D

Hehe I know that feeling. Well if you're a gold member you DEFINITELY know you can do it! You did it once, you can do it again :) I've recently had a couple weeks off plan while struggling with exam stress, and I gained a fair bit during that time, but I hopped back on the wagon and am back below goal again.

So GOOD LUCK, though you don't need it :D

I do need it!!! My excuse is I got very close to this guy and the diet went out the window! Then he went back to his country and id exams too so there was no hope of dieting!!!!

I do need it!!! My excuse is I got very close to this guy and the diet went out the window! Then he went back to his country and id exams too so there was no hope of dieting!!!!

Unfortunately life does get in the way of dieting sometimes doesn't it! But you can't just put things on hold- sometimes you do need a bit of time off. ESPECIALLY during exams, evil things that they are. But you always know you can get back on it. I have faith in ya :)

Damn men, always fecking up our diets. Lol, am only joking. I'm sure you had a lot of fun over those 2.5 months and at least you recognised that you needed to come back. Lots don't and then 11lbs becomes 3 stone!

I'd say you'll be back to being a Gold member in no time ;-)

Damn men, always fecking up our diets. Lol, am only joking. I'm sure you had a lot of fun over those 2.5 months and at least you recognised that you needed to come back. Lots don't and then 11lbs becomes 3 stone!

I'd say you'll be back to being a Gold member in no time ;-)

I agree! im gonna try women! not lol hehehe!! yeah ive lost 5 stone already so there is def no going back. Cheers for the support:D:D:D

Back