2 stone by Xmas???!

cics

Hey All
I just started SW on wednesday and so far so good!! Iv tried every diet possible so I am determined to stick to this one... I have 3 stone to lose in total but am aiming to have 2 gone by xmas... Is this possible do u think???
:) :)

Hi and welcome. It is possible to lose 2 stone by Christmas if you stick to plan. Come on here to keep motivated and for nice recipes to keep you on plan. Good luck !

I think it will be quite tough, and I think even more so for you than for someone with more weight to lose (like me, who needs to lose 6stone+) because anecdotally, weightloss is harder the closer you are to goal.
However, I don't think its impossible. If you stick to the plan, exercise and drink lots of water there may be a chance you can do it. I think you should try - because even if you do fall short of a the 2stone target, you will probably still have lost a considerable amount.
Best of luck!

you can do it :)

of course its possible :D! put your mind to it and I bet you can do it ;)

Good Luck!!

p.s im in the same boat as you and want to lose 2 stone lets do this x

There are 14 weeks to Xmas so at 2lbs a week it's possible. I will join you as that is what my goal is!

Just take it week by week in 2 lb increments ;)

I'm aiming for 2.5lbs a week to be down near target by my birthday next July. I do have a dress I'd like to fit into by Xmas. I bought it on sale and thought it would fit but it's small fitting. And I've put on over a stone since. With my chest (42f) it's hard to know if I need a 20 or 22 sometimes. The dress fits everywhere but the bust.

Here's to hoping for us both!

It is possible as I've just done it....29lbs off since the middle of June, I have been pretty good though with only a few off days! As other people have said, even if you don't do 2 stone you will hopefully have lost a considerable amount of weight anyway!

Back