• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



2 year old ate half of my porridge!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
#2
No not at all, its prob actually too low in calories for him! ;)

Theres nothing in it that would be considered dangerous, even though the limits of the vits etc are aimed at adults its only a 1/3 of an adults RDA, so no way its a toxic level for a tot. No damage done.
 
#4
No worries!!!!

My DD drank my chocolate mint shake as she thought it was a mint aero drink. I had made it, went outside to put the bins out and got chatting, 10mins later when I came in she thanked me very much for the mint aero drink and could she have another tomorrow!!!
 
#5
No worries!!!!

My DD drank my chocolate mint shake as she thought it was a mint aero drink. I had made it, went outside to put the bins out and got chatting, 10mins later when I came in she thanked me very much for the mint aero drink and could she have another tomorrow!!!
:8855::8855:
 
#7
Aww bless here, she must have enjoyed it, I am not getting along with it at all:(
 


Similar threads