2 years on and back where I started

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Hello to any of my old Slimming World pals and hello to all the newbies.
After 2 years of gradually increasing my portions but roughly eating healthily I have put back the 2 stones I lost. Following a serious accident in the gym my exercise went by the wayside and I moved less than 2000 steps a day.
So I decided to pop back on Minimins and get focused again. My word it is like going to a different country trying to find my way around with nothing looking familiar. (Starlight if this in the wrong section I hold my hands up and confess to my error . . . where is the general section which isn't in a sub forum ??)

I may rejoin a group again but in the meantime I will have a go by myself with the help of you lovely people on here.
Be in touch again soon

Hi Rosie!! Welcome back!!

I remember you from 2 years ago. I was on here then having lost 2 stone and feeling very smug!!! Then I was accepted on a course at work that is just coming to an end, and it took over my life. I had no time to cook properly and constant trips to London left little time for exercise. I'm now 1 1/2 stone heavier than I was and gonna get back on the wagon tomorrow. As you say, it's all very different round here now!!

Good luck with shifting the weight again!!

Take care, Tracy xx

hi rosie,
welcome back...i remember you from a few years ago too.

good luck x

I remember you too! Welcome back. Does the forum really look that different?! I know they had an upgrade fairly recently but I think all the forums stayed in more or less the same place. Hopefully it won't take long to get back in the swing of things!

Welcome back and hello - I wasn't here when you last were, but nice to meet you x

For what it's worth , I lost 2 and a half stone in 2009 and then spent most of 2010 putting it all back on - rejoined on the last week of 2010 and managed to shift 4 stone last year and give or take a few pounds am keeping it off so good luck to you.

SW has changed a few of the HEB portions since you last did this, so it's probably worth you joining a class to see what's new xxxxx

Back