2014 weight loss challenge

Little miss naughty you are doing amazing! 17 pounds lost and it's not even the middle of feb! I don't think you'll need a year to get your goal, well done!

Thanks hun. I put the last stone on quite quickly so I was hoping it would come off quickly which it has. I'm sure it will slow down a bit now and once I get to 11 stone I am expecting it to be a real struggle as even when I dieted before I couldn't get below the dreaded 11 stone mark but I am really motivated at the moment so hopefully it will continue for some time to come :) x

Day one 100% today...fingers crossed I can report a loss soon as a little fed up of gains now! lol

I've got all my shakes, meal and snack planned out on MyFitnessPal app now (doing SlimFast for at least a month then debating on Harcombe or Slimming World again) and only totals 1250 cals so fingers crossed it'll do trick!

I must have eaten 6000 or so several times last week with the treats, meals and cake lol

Good morning all
The scales were nice to me this morning 3lbs off :bliss:
Good luck everyone weighing in today.xx

Cans1983 - pledged - 60lbs - lost 0lbs
Autumn500-pledged-42lbs- lost 4.25lbs
Rosielea-pledged-21lbs - lost 1lbs
kidston87-pledged-21lbs - lost 0lbs
chezz-pledged-70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83-pledged-35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne-pledged-70lbs - lost 11lbs
Ellaye-pledged-125lbs - lost 13lbs
Y2014-pledged-70lbs - lost 0lbs
Missa-pledged-38lbs - lost 5lbs
littlered81-pledged- 55lbs - lost 0lbs
emma30-pledged-51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79-pledged-100lbs-lost 13lbs
Agnessa162-pledged-60lbs - lost 0lbs
littlemissnaughty-pledged-45lbs - lost 17lbs
Polyanna-pledged-28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam-pledged-89lbs - lost 13lbs
Saruk88-pledged-75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys-pledged-27lbs - lost 2lbs
Choppysocks-pledged - 23lbs - lost 0lbs
Lauralozzle-pledged - 24lbs - lost 2lbs
Upndown-pledged-40lbs - lost 10.5lbs
Renson-pledged-20kg - lost 0kg
Back2me2014-pledged- 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Becky1993-pledged-30lbs - lost 0lbs
Jo_kate-pledged-84lbs - lost 5lbs
newme763-pledged-19lbs - lost 5lbs
dotty_dotty-pledged- 28lbs - lost 0lbs
MadMax-pledged-28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013-pledged- 91lbs - lost 8.75lb
cf70-pledged-42lbs- lost 6lbs
Ria.-pledged-26lbs- lost 5lbs
Alderica-pledged-80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77-pledged-40lbs - lost 10lbs
CatA-pledged-48.6lbs - lost 0lbs
happy&healthy-pledged -70lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer -pledged-35lbs - lost 3lbs
Miller2 -pledged-62.5lbs - lost 0lbs
EaterAnonymous -pledged-45lbs - lost 0lbs
sarahwhite7540 -pledged -50lbs - lost 0lbs
Rachfit - pledged- 15lbs - lost 0lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged- 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen -pledged -56lb- lost 6.5lbs
MissGiggle -pledged - 76lb- lost 0lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged - 50lb - lost 9lbs
sezkamcc - pledged - 100lb - lost 0lbs
fat2go - pledged - 115lb - lost 24.5lbs
eviescott - pledged - 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
mumtolily -pledged - 20lb - lost lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged - 50 lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 12lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb lost 9lb
Soysara - pledged 30lb lost 0lb
Moko Thorn- pledged 40lb lost 0lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb lost 3lbs
Anewme2013- pledged-24lb-lost-0lb
latinainglesa - pledged-70lb-lost-11lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 13lbs

That's fantastic - well done - I really admire all of u with Monday WIs - the weekends wd cause too much damage for me!!

Ditto...I normally weight on a Sunday morning so I can enjoy a roast lunch at parents as my weekly treat then have a week to burn it off.

Thankfully our daughter (nearly 4) keeps us busy on a Saturday so less likely to snack then.

That's great, four days is brilliant, and I agree about this site, it's like free counselling sometimes, it really is! That's a bit rotten about your throat, can you take anything for it or do you just have I wait for it to go away? I feel like I've been on lots of diets too, I started weight watchers when I was 19, so I've spent the 9 years between then and now trying all sorts, it's quite funny when you look back and see some of the really stupid this you tried! I am such a bad cook so I downloaded a book for my kindle that is aimed at studens so I'm hoping to tailor it to ww so I can at least try something-my poor oh rarely gets something cooked for him :-(

Hi - 'no known cure' as they say about my throat - I'm almost grateful to it at the mo cos it's helping to keep me on track!

I started dieting when I was 20 - 1 year after I was married - I only weighed 9st then and felt like a beached whale - I went down to 7st 10 - will never see that again on scales!!

Good idea to download a book - I find savoury things cooked in a pan on the hob or in a casserole in the oven are safest bets and u can bulk them out with veggies so less calories and they cost less!

Spag bol, simple curries and casseroles the easiest! I used to think I didn't need to use all the herbs & spices but now realise they bring out the flavour and 'hide' my mistakes! Good luck - let us know how u get on with the book and have a good day!

Ditto...I normally weight on a Sunday morning so I can enjoy a roast lunch at parents as my weekly treat then have a week to burn it off.

Thankfully our daughter (nearly 4) keeps us busy on a Saturday so less likely to snack then.

the like option didn't come up - so doing my own version LIKE! Have a good day!

I've got all my shakes, meal and snack planned out on MyFitnessPal app now (doing SlimFast for at least a month then debating on Harcombe or Slimming World again) and only totals 1250 cals so fingers crossed it'll do trick!

I must have eaten 6000 or so several times last week with the treats, meals and cake lol

Isn't it great when u have a plan and a clean slate on Monday morning - good luck!!

I keep forgetting there is a like option on here!

Am on a pregnancy forum I joined when we decided to try for daughter and they use a similar style board but like option disabled so I forget others have it!

I need a plan and to be able to track each day...if I decide on stuff spur of the moment I would end up scoffing daily allowances by lunch and be starving til bedtime lol

I use the app at home and website in work and you can't like on the app so if anyone gets lots of likes from me at once it's because I'm at work and catching up lol

Hi - 'no known cure' as they say about my throat - I'm almost grateful to it at the mo cos it's helping to keep me on track! I started dieting when I was 20 - 1 year after I was married - I only weighed 9st then and felt like a beached whale - I went down to 7st 10 - will never see that again on scales!! Good idea to download a book - I find savoury things cooked in a pan on the hob or in a casserole in the oven are safest bets and u can bulk them out with veggies so less calories and they cost less! Spag bol, simple curries and casseroles the easiest! I used to think I didn't need to use all the herbs & spices but now realise they bring out the flavour and 'hide' my mistakes! Good luck - let us know how u get on with the book and have a good day!

Isn't it crazy when you look back at past weights where you thought u were big but right now you'd kill to me that weight again lol. Last jan I was 9.9 and still felt too big but right now I'd be delighted at that weight lol.

I did slimming world and that's what started me and oh using herbs etc to make our own sauces, they make jars of sauces taste soooo processed, it's not good! I'm trying a tuna pasta bake from my book tomorrow night so I will report back to let you know if there were any episodes of food poisoning lol

I'm browsing on work computer, but in a teeny window as not meant to be on here obviously hehe.

Wishing 1pm would hit so I can have next shake...tis chilly in here and making the snacking urge stronger.

I was hoping the fact I have a red raw throat, golf ball tonsil and pain when swalloing would kill the hunger a bit...no such luck...just painful when I eat instead lol

Ditto...I normally weight on a Sunday morning so I can enjoy a roast lunch at parents as my weekly treat then have a week to burn it off. Thankfully our daughter (nearly 4) keeps us busy on a Saturday so less likely to snack then.

I weigh on the Friday so I can enjoy my weekends and it's where I use the bulk of my weeklies. I used to weigh on a Monday but it was rubbish because I had to be so good on the Sunday, and it's the only day me and oh get off together, so I like to enjoy my food on the sunday

I'm browsing on work computer, but in a teeny window as not meant to be on here obviously hehe. Wishing 1pm would hit so I can have next shake...tis chilly in here and making the snacking urge stronger. I was hoping the fact I have a red raw throat, golf ball tonsil and pain when swalloing would kill the hunger a bit...no such luck...just painful when I eat instead lol

Awwww hope you feel better soon, sore throats are the worst, you don't realise how much you swallow until it's sore when you do it!

I'm browsing on work computer, but in a teeny window as not meant to be on here obviously hehe.

Wishing 1pm would hit so I can have next shake...tis chilly in here and making the snacking urge stronger.

I was hoping the fact I have a red raw throat, golf ball tonsil and pain when swalloing would kill the hunger a bit...no such luck...just painful when I eat instead lol

poor u - yes bet u feel rough and treating urself - hope u feel better soon

No change to report this week. :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No change to report this week. :( Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sts is still better than a gain though, don't get too disheartened!

I'm nervous as I've only 7 weeklies left and I don't weigh until Friday, I feel like the week may drag now!

Back