• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2019 challenge

S: 13st8.0lb C: 13st8.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, I thought Id start a new year exante challenge,starting officially after Christmas. I lost 3 and half stones 7 years ago in 3 months,with exante and unfortunately put the weight back on. I've tried other diets since then, but exante seems to only work for me. I've noticed that it's not as popular as it used to be? So I'm struggling to find buddies. Anyone wanting to start or is doing it but need support, you're more than welcome to join the challenge. For now I'm doing the total solution until up to Christmas. To see if I can get some weight off and then relax until after new years . I know it's pointless to start a diet two weeks before the indulgence period, but I have no self control 🤭, so in this way, starting the total solution now,keeps me in line. 😜 otherwise I'd be treating everyday like Xmas day, with all the baileys,chocolates and mince pies on offer 😂

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st7lb C: 13st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st9lb(4.43%)
I have been doing exactly that - #ALLTHEMINCEPIES 😳 🥧😅 lol Starting TS in the new year though and happy to buddy up! Do you have a diary thread on here?

S: 16st7lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st1lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 2st3lb(13.42%)
Hi, I have just restarted again tonight, need to shift this fat o_O I am also on TS, your weight loss of 3 1/2 in 3 months is inspirational and amazing. well done; it proves it is achievable. xx

S: 16st7lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.4 Loss: 2st2lb(12.99%)
Hey ladies,

How are you getting on?

I just starte Exante this week, switched from Cambridge.

I have lost 2st 2lbs on Cambridge in 2018 which I managed to keep off and need to lose another 4st 5lbs with Exante in 2019.

I will not go into 2020 fat!

Dxxx