2014 weight loss challenge

I don't suppose any of you on ww knows why Aldi's lighter than light mayo comes out at zero pp for 15g? I can't quite believe that it has no value whatsoever!

sorry can't help I'm a Slimming Worlder - but that does seem strange - I'll swap to WW if/when choc comes out at zero LOL!

I was naughty again!

Had cream eggs (left over from yesterday) and didn't do pilates
icon_redface.gif

On the plus side TOTM has kicked in a day early so hopefully now I can get the cravings back under control and will force myself to do pilates tomorrow no matter what.

Damage control for this week rather than hoping for a loss.

The realistic prayer of STS for me. So glad I haven't put on and hoping next week will be a good one as I'm back exercising.

Good luck to anyone else with a WI today

The realistic prayer of STS for me. So glad I haven't put on and hoping next week will be a good one as I'm back exercising.

Good luck to anyone else with a WI today

Well done - an sts is waaaay better than a gain - u did well there - I'm sure that'll help u to stay focussed for a good loss next week - good luck!

Thanks Upndown and you're right definitely better than a gain but it's hard not to be a little bit disappointed. So silly, I know I don't deserve the loss but a part of me still always thinks "maybe just maybe"

Thanks Upndown and you're right definitely better than a gain but it's hard not to be a little bit disappointed. So silly, I know I don't deserve the loss but a part of me still always thinks "maybe just maybe"

....not silly at all - a sensible thought for a minis ppl!

Hi - must be the nosy Celtic blood in us - I don't know what the asterisks are for but I've wondered but us Welsh are shy lot so didn't ask - LOL

haha, i'm shy too but it is bugging me!

TOTM is a tough time mentally as well as the physical side - but u'll feel better soon I'm sure.
I'm lucky I have a patient hubby or else we'd have parted years ago!

Yes u've done well with the 9lbs - and the weather does help our mood and salads are more attractive than in deep winter! I'm doing ok at the mo - long may it last!

i agree with you on the patient other half, i feel sorry for mine sometimes but he always puts up with my crap! he knew i was feeling rotten yesterday and made me a lovely healthy tea with tuna,seabass,scallops and salad, plus he had cleaned the house-that definitely helped!

I've not even noticed the asterisks! :D

Keep at it Autumn cos like you say, it is coming off even if it's slow and you are so close to the 10s so a great incentive. Hopefully this time next week eh?

fingers crossed i break it this week, hard to tell though, but hope so!! hope you're having a good week! :)

Well done to all those with losses this week. I will be praying to the diet god for stay the same. With no exercise for nearly a week after coming off my bike and a weekend with friends the diet god would just laugh at me if I asked for a loss!

Light thoughts tomorrow morning

congrats on getting a sts-i know you wanted a loss, but it is always better than a gain :) hope you werent too badly hurt when you came off the bike :-(

I was naughty again!

Had cream eggs (left over from yesterday) and didn't do pilates
icon_redface.gif

On the plus side TOTM has kicked in a day early so hopefully now I can get the cravings back under control and will force myself to do pilates tomorrow no matter what.

Damage control for this week rather than hoping for a loss.

hope you are successfull with the damage control! cream eggs are just too blooming easy to eat!!!

Autumn - I think we are actually the same person ! Lol. We will get through that 11 stone barrier soon, pal !

i bloody hope so lol-i have a feeling that this week i will either sts or lose half a pound and be 11stone on the button, arrggghhh lol

They are dangerous....and it's even worse when your husband brings home a box of 12. I eat them like pringles...once I pop I can't stop! lol

box of twelve!!!!!! i wish my other half would do that, but he hates cream eggs (except the mini ones i have discovered-he stole them on me the cretin lol)

....not silly at all - a sensible thought for a minis ppl!

i agree, i'm very guilty of the 'oh i'll be happy with a sts after my bad week but secretly when i get the sts i'm gutted because how dare i not lose every week' lol

Wanted to share a wee non- scales milestone. I was out today with Darcey at her dance class/ soft play then onto the library and it's lovely and warm here. I was walking around in just jeans and tshirt and I realised for the first time in a really long time that I felt, more or less, comfy in my skin - I mean not fat and awkward and thinking everyone's looking at me thinking I'm fat ! It's really spurred me on !

List as of 12th March - please update this list

Cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs*

Autumn500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 9lbs
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs*
kidston87 - pledged 21lbs - lost 0lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs*
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs*
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 13.4lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Y2014 - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
Missa - pledged 38lbs - lost 5lbs
littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
Agnessa162 - pledged 60lbs - lost 0lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 21lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Choppysocks - pledged 23lbs - lost 0lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 22lbs
Renson - pledged 20kg - lost 0kg
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Becky1993 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 5lbs
dotty_dotty - pledged 28lbs - lost 0lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 11lbs
CatA - pledged 48.6lbs - lost 8lbs
happy&healthy - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
Miller2 - pledged 62.5lbs - lost 0lbs
EaterAnonymous - pledged 45lbs - lost 0lbs
sarahwhite7540 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Rachfit - pledged 15lbs - lost 0lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 13lbs
MissGiggle - pledged 76lb - lost 0lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
sezkamcc - pledged 100lb - lost 0lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
mumtolily - pledged 20lb - lost lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb*
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
Soysara - pledged 30lb - lost 0lb
Moko Thorn - pledged 40lb - lost 0lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 8lbs
Anewme2013 - pledged 24lb - lost 0lb
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 16lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 2lbs
Zeke - pledged 53 lbs - lost 7 lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2lbs

Hi - good luck with WIs this week everyone - 3lbs off for me this week - I've updated the list.[/QUOTE]

Think we all missed this upndown! Well done, that is a fab loss!

Wanted to share a wee non- scales milestone. I was out today with Darcey at her dance class/ soft play then onto the library and it's lovely and warm here. I was walking around in just jeans and tshirt and I realised for the first time in a really long time that I felt, more or less, comfy in my skin - I mean not fat and awkward and thinking everyone's looking at me thinking I'm fat ! It's really spurred me on !

That must have been a great feeling Newme :)

You lost 3lb upndown ? Huge congrats that's amazing ! I find it hard to tell whose is whose and old from new with the copied posts ! Sorry for missing it! What a magic loss !

I say yes on the basis that u'll be within cal count - presumably it'll be part of a healthy diet and I'm a true believer in 'a little bit of what u fancy does u good! Enjoy!

Back