2014 weight loss challenge

I lost 1.25 pounds, so I broke into the tens,yaaaay. Of course Sod's law that I'm the most bloated I've been all week on weigh day so it may have been more, but I will take it lol

Yaaaay! Well done you thats fantastic! You are going to do really well you sound 'in the zone' at the moment and that is half the battle. go autumn, go autumn!!

Yaaaay! Well done you thats fantastic! You are going to do really well you sound 'in the zone' at the moment and that is half the battle. go autumn, go autumn!!

Awwww my very own cheerleader, thank you!! I'm feeling in the zone for the time being lol. My other half went to the doctors about his headaches and I think he has sleep apnea, which the doctor said could be improved if he lost weight, so I think he is motivated too, as it's. It worth it to him to keep waking up with migraines,poor thing. So him being motivated helps me out too

How are you? Been trying to catch up on your thread but haven't had a chance as yet.

Much better today thanx Autumn. Its Friday!
Sleep apnea? is that the one where they stop breathing for a few minutes in their sleep? Im sure my hubby has something like that as he breaths in and then don't breath out for seems like ages! He certainly hasn't got any weight to lose though, lucky sod. He had the cheek last week to eat a family bar of dairy milk every other night gets on the scales monday and loses 4lb!!! Where is the justice in that? aaaargh!!
Rant over...
Its great when you have the motivation to get it done together you won't be battling all evils on your own. x

That's good you get on with your mum in law, I think that's half the battle really! Your poor oh though, what a rotten way to spend a Friday evening! :-(

I think I will just take it easy too, my dog is a bit poorly so I don't think il venture too far!

Oh dear what's the matter with ur doggy?

Thank you very much, happy to have had a loss. Was off plan today and will be off plan in Sunday, but it will be controlled rather than completely off the rails

I read something in hype slimming world magazine that I loved, it said something like, if you had seven roses and one died, you wouldn't throw them all out, you would just throw out the dead one. It's the same with eating, if you have one bad day, you still have six days to make up for it. So true!

Does anyone have nice plans for the weekend?

Yes the flowers thing is a good way of looking at things as u say - hope u have a good weekend - one of my sons is up with his wife and 2 yr old - so lots of fun in store with them and other family!

That's good you get on with your mum in law, I think that's half the battle really! Your poor oh though, what a rotten way to spend a Friday evening! :-(

I think I will just take it easy too, my dog is a bit poorly so I don't think il venture too far!

That's what I was wondering. What's up with him/her Autumn? It's a worry when they're not well xx

Much better today thanx Autumn. Its Friday!
Sleep apnea? is that the one where they stop breathing for a few minutes in their sleep? Im sure my hubby has something like that as he breaths in and then don't breath out for seems like ages! He certainly hasn't got any weight to lose though, lucky sod. He had the cheek last week to eat a family bar of dairy milk every other night gets on the scales monday and loses 4lb!!! Where is the justice in that? aaaargh!!
Rant over...
Its great when you have the motivation to get it done together you won't be battling all evils on your own. x

glad you are feeling better :)

yeah ah that sleep apnea, although his would probably not be as long as a few minutes,but apparently. Because it breaks your sleep it can contribute to his migraines-how your. Husband sounds is exactly how he is, I made him say to. The doctor and the doctor said that it's generally your partner who finds out you have it as they hear you not. Breathing-we can't get proper diagnosis in Northern Ireland because apparently there are no resources for sleep studies over here. Ooooooo that drives me mad when me can lose weight so easily.my brother will put on a stone or something and then decide to knuckle down and eat well for a few weeks and it's come off so easily, life's not fair!

i agree that it makes it easier when you both have the motivation to do it, although he is still so bad for suggesting eating bad stuff and I'm so bad for giving in!

Yes the flowers thing is a good way of looking at things as u say - hope u have a good weekend - one of my sons is up with his wife and 2 yr old - so lots of fun in store with them and other family!

Awww that sounds like it will be a lovely weekend for you, enjoy yourself!

That's what I was wondering. What's up with him/her Autumn? It's a worry when they're not well xx

Im not too sure, oh went to feed her on Thursday evening and she had been sick all in her pen, and then she wouldn't touch her proper food, but was eating nibbles and stuff, but threw up again, and generally wasn't herself, she's very energetic and lively but she wasn't herself at all. She goes to doggy day care two days a week and she went yesterday and the girl phoned me to say not to worry as she had just scoffed too massive bowls of food and seemed ok, and then phoned back a few hours later to say that she had been sick again and was moping around a lot, which isn't her at all. Last night we got her to eat some mackerel, she just won't touch her own food. We changed it a few weeks ago from puppy food to adult food but we thought if there were problems it would have happened straight away? So we aren't sure whether to change her food again or just see if she just has a bug? This is our first dog so we don't really know how to deal with things,but it's so sad seeing her looking sad-she threw up all over my living room mat and as soon as she did it she went and hid behind the sofa because she thought she would get in trouble, poor lamb.

sorry, that turned into a bit of a ramble lol, my dog is my world though lol

Aaaaw. Poor little doggy. Horrible when you cant communicate whats wrong with them, just like a small child helpless. How long do you give it b4 you go to vets? Hopefully perks up soon.

Might have to get hubby to tell doc - he suffers bad headaches not migraines but pretty bad, we put it down to glasses as he now has new ones and hasn't had headache as often. I do worry about the breathing thing though.

Anyway hun is that you in your avatar? Confidence is shining through. Lovely pic.
What you up to this weekend? Hope its a good one for you. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aaaaw. Poor little doggy. Horrible when you cant communicate whats wrong with them, just like a small child helpless. How long do you give it b4 you go to vets? Hopefully perks up soon. Might have to get hubby to tell doc - he suffers bad headaches not migraines but pretty bad, we put it down to glasses as he now has new ones and hasn't had headache as often. I do worry about the breathing thing though. Anyway hun is that you in your avatar? Confidence is shining through. Lovely pic. What you up to this weekend? Hope its a good one for you. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know, it's rubbish that they can't tell you what's up with them. I will see how she is over the weekend, then I'm off on Tuesday so I will take her then if she's still not right. She seems livelier this morning, just need to get her to eat.

Might be worth hubby mentioning it to the doctor, just to see if there's anything he can do to help himself. The breathing thing is worrying, I joke with oh that he's so lazy he can't even be bothered breathing lol. Sort of glad he has an incentive to lose weight though as he carries all his weight on his stomach and it can't be good for him, but it's hard to say anything without offending, I don't have a problem with how he looks, I just want him to be healthy.

Awww, thanks Hun, yeah that's me, that was just before my Christmas work party, I looked considerably worse than. That after a few hours drinking and dancing lol!

I woke up feeling like I'd been beaten round the head with a baseball bat so I think il just take it easy, get the house cleaned a bit and take the dog out for a walk lol

Have a quiet chilled day then hun. A nice walk makes you feel better.

One day i will be brave enough to post a picture of myself but not yet too bubbly looking. X

Have a quiet chilled day then hun. A nice walk makes you feel better. One day i will be brave enough to post a picture of myself but not yet too bubbly looking. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't mind face pictures, I wouldn't be brave enough for a full body one though lol,maybe when I get to goal!

That's a lovely avatar pic, you look very happy. Well I hope your doggy picks up soon, they are always a worry when they're poorly. How old is she? We have three here all under the age of four and it's a madhouse at times lol!

Awww thank you? Is rubbish when they aren't themselves, she just looks so sad and is very clingy, bless her. She will be one on 11th April. What sort of dogs do you have? Tully keeps us on our toes enough, I don't know how I could cope with more lol, but if I had more time and space I would love to give her a few friends!

Not sure I would have three again as they can be quite a handful when I'm taking them for a walk by myself but it is nice to have more than one as they are funny when they play together. We have a golden retriever although he's white coloured, a nutty jack russell and a westie. I used to have just one dog, a yorkie and he was my whole world too for 17 years. They get into your heart don't they?

I know, it's rubbish that they can't tell you what's up with them. I will see how she is over the weekend, then I'm off on Tuesday so I will take her then if she's still not right. She seems livelier this morning, just need to get her to eat.

Might be worth hubby mentioning it to the doctor, just to see if there's anything he can do to help himself. The breathing thing is worrying, I joke with oh that he's so lazy he can't even be bothered breathing lol. Sort of glad he has an incentive to lose weight though as he carries all his weight on his stomach and it can't be good for him, but it's hard to say anything without offending, I don't have a problem with how he looks, I just want him to be healthy.

Awww, thanks Hun, yeah that's me, that was just before my Christmas work party, I looked considerably worse than. That after a few hours drinking and dancing lol!

I woke up feeling like I'd been beaten round the head with a baseball bat so I think il just take it easy, get the house cleaned a bit and take the dog out for a walk lol

Ah that is a lovely pic - u look v happy! Hoping ur dog gets better soon - poor little thing.

Have a quiet chilled day then hun. A nice walk makes you feel better.

One day i will be brave enough to post a picture of myself but not yet too bubbly looking. X

Hey where's ur self confidence? The carpet salesman thought u were a bit of alright in with ur red hair, jumper dress and sexy boots! :flirt2::drool:

Aaaaw. Poor little doggy. Horrible when you cant communicate whats wrong with them, just like a small child helpless. How long do you give it b4 you go to vets? Hopefully perks up soon.

Might have to get hubby to tell doc - he suffers bad headaches not migraines but pretty bad, we put it down to glasses as he now has new ones and hasn't had headache as often. I do worry about the breathing thing though.

Anyway hun is that you in your avatar? Confidence is shining through. Lovely pic.
What you up to this weekend? Hope its a good one for you. X

Yes might be an idea to get ur hubby checked by doc.

Not sure I would have three again as they can be quite a handful when I'm taking them for a walk by myself but it is nice to have more than one as they are funny when they play together. We have a golden retriever although he's white coloured, a nutty jack russell and a westie. I used to have just one dog, a yorkie and he was my whole world too for 17 years. They get into your heart don't they?

I can imagine walking three wouldbe a challenge! I struggle with Tully on her own sometimes, and she's a pretty good walker!dogs are so entertaining though, makes me wonder why I bother watching TV sometimes lol

Back