2014 weight loss challenge

Sounds like a few of is were in the same boat this weekend, mine was all over the place, really not looking forward to the scales on Wednesday. Just hoping a couple of really good days with some exercise thrown in and I might just be able to scrap a loss.

Good morning all,
A 2lb loss for me this week so really happy with that. Good luck everyone on the scales this week. Hopefully we will all get good losses.x

Autumn500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 9lbs

Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 13.6lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 38lbs - lost 5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 26lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 24.75lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 3lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 12.5lbs
CatA - pledged 48.6lbs - lost 4.2lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 11lbs
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 22lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 8.5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 3.5lbs
Zeke - pledged 53 lbs - lost 13 lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 1lbs
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs

Good morning all,
A 2lb loss for me this week so really happy with that. Good luck everyone on the scales this week. Hopefully we will all get good losses.x

Zeke - pledged 53 lbs - lost 13 lbs

Well done - that's great - see ur not far off ur (interim?) target - hope that'll spur u on for next week - think ur brave having ur WI on a Monday too!

-2lb for me. Gets me my 1 stone award. Whoop whoop. :D
Ill update list later. X
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like a few of is were in the same boat this weekend, mine was all over the place, really not looking forward to the scales on Wednesday. Just hoping a couple of really good days with some exercise thrown in and I might just be able to scrap a loss.

Well weekend over - so let's get back on the job eh? Hope u have a good week!

Morning all,

I forgot to weigh and stuffed my face all weekend DOH!

I blame the job nerves lol

Determined to get back on track this week, sick of wasting money on rubbish that just makes me heavier...so pointless! lol

Might have to weigh tomorrow morning to get an idea on damage so I can see how much I manage to drop.

Morning all,

I forgot to weigh and stuffed my face all weekend DOH!

I blame the job nerves lol

Determined to get back on track this week, sick of wasting money on rubbish that just makes me heavier...so pointless! lol

Might have to weigh tomorrow morning to get an idea on damage so I can see how much I manage to drop.

Been there - got loadsa t-shirts - draw a line and try ur best to get back on wagon - easier said than done as I well know!! Keep posting so we can support - Don't forget to let us know when ur hear about the job - good luck!

Hi All,

It seems to have been a weekend that everyone has struggled with. I had the whole weekend off and to be honest I've sickened myself off the bad food I ate so much! Feeling ok though and just starting afresh today and hoping for a loss next week. Super healthy for me this week. Hope you all get back on the bandwagon too and have fab losses this week! xx

Hi All,

It seems to have been a weekend that everyone has struggled with. I had the whole weekend off and to be honest I've sickened myself off the bad food I ate so much! Feeling ok though and just starting afresh today and hoping for a loss next week. Super healthy for me this week. Hope you all get back on the bandwagon too and have fab losses this week! xx

Well done for getting back on plan - super healthy eh? sounds good - hope it bashes the weekend damage on the head!!

Well done for getting back on plan - super healthy eh? sounds good - hope it bashes the weekend damage on the head!!

Thanks upndown. Yes, well, super healthy? Maybe just within calories would be good for this week! Haha. Ease myself back in gently. Still need some treats to keep me on track. How are you getting on with slimming world? xxx

Well done - that's great - see ur not far off ur (interim?) target - hope that'll spur u on for next week - think ur brave having ur WI on a Monday too!

Thanks hun,
I'm only 8lbs away from my Easter target but I only have just over a week left till my holiday, so I know there's no chance of reaching it. But I am alright with that, if I can shift another couple of pounds this week I will be more than happy. Then I can put loads back on while away and start again, lol.
I've always weighed on a Monday. I know it's the worse day but then I think it helps me keep focused over the weekend.x

Thanks hun,
I'm only 8lbs away from my Easter target but I only have just over a week left till my holiday, so I know there's no chance of reaching it. But I am alright with that, if I can shift another couple of pounds this week I will be more than happy. Then I can put loads back on while away and start again, lol.
I've always weighed on a Monday. I know it's the worse day but then I think it helps me keep focused over the weekend.x

Hi, I'm the same and weigh in on a monday. I just feel like monday is the start of a new week so I always weigh in then, and I also don't think I should be trying to trick the scales. For example if I weighed in on a friday and had lost I would probably just binge on a weekend! So best to try and keep focused and if I've lost on a monday it sets me up to be good for the rest of the week! xx

Hi, I'm the same and weigh in on a monday. I just feel like monday is the start of a new week so I always weigh in then, and I also don't think I should be trying to trick the scales. For example if I weighed in on a friday and had lost I would probably just binge on a weekend! So best to try and keep focused and if I've lost on a monday it sets me up to be good for the rest of the week! xx

I know exactly what you mean. I want to be slim every day not just on a Monday so it doesn't really matter when I weigh in but weighing on a Monday does keep me focused at the weekend.x

I know exactly what you mean. I want to be slim every day not just on a Monday so it doesn't really matter when I weigh in but weighing on a Monday does keep me focused at the weekend.x

Exactly! What a perfect way to put it about being slim everyday :) well said! Keep up the fab work. You haven't got far to go at all! xxx

Just 0.4 lbs off for me this week :)

Zeke - pledged 53 lbs - lost 13.4 lbs

Well done on all the losses!

I'm finding sticking to allocated snacks easy today. Guts jumping about all over the place as I am meant to find out result of that interview last week on email today. Spent whole morning refreshing and heart stopping when it tells me I have email....only to find it's yet more spam! Why can't these companies spam me another day this week and not today! lol

Thanks upndown. Yes, well, super healthy? Maybe just within calories would be good for this week! Haha. Ease myself back in gently. Still need some treats to keep me on track. How are you getting on with slimming world? xxx

Hi - I've been on and off SW for years (plus loads of other diets - my sign in name tells all!) I even worked as a part time SW consultant for a while - to help to stabilise my weight. Fab eating plans, fab company to work for but I still didn't manage to maintain my target weight - my fault entirely!

I re-joined more times than I can remember so this time trying from home (again). I then found Minimins and thx to everyone's support here - I'm finally feeling more confident I can lose the weight (again) but this time maintain it - if I keep posting here all my life!

Well done on all the losses!

I'm finding sticking to allocated snacks easy today. Guts jumping about all over the place as I am meant to find out result of that interview last week on email today. Spent whole morning refreshing and heart stopping when it tells me I have email....only to find it's yet more spam! Why can't these companies spam me another day this week and not today! lol

Good luck!! That's the worst when you're waiting around the email. I bet time feels like it's going really slow! Try and keep yourself busy to take your mind off it! xxx

Hi - I've been on and off SW for years (plus loads of other diets - my sign in name tells all!) I even worked as a part time SW consultant for a while - to help to stabilise my weight. Fab eating plans, fab company to work for but I still didn't manage to maintain my target weight - my fault entirely!

I re-joined more times than I can remember so this time trying from home (again). I then found Minimins and thx to everyone's support here - I'm finally feeling more confident I can lose the weight (again) but this time maintain it - if I keep posting here all my life!

Alright, well it looks to me like you are well on the way to losing it and maintaining it! Look how much you have lost so far :) I know what you mean about minimins. This site is really good and really helps motivate me! xxx

Back