2014 weight loss challenge

Lost 1lb today. Will update stats later :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

list update well done loulou great weight lost :) upndown great weight lost too well done
missa that's great :) madmax change your weight for you :D and welcome
EaterAnonymous

Cans1983 - pledged - 60lbs - lost 0lbs
Autumn500 -pledged- 42lbs - lost 1.75
Rosielea -pledged-21lbs - lost 0lbs
kidston87 -pledged- 21lbs - lost 0lbs
chezz - pledged-70lbs - lost 0lbs
loulou83 -pledged- 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged-70lbs - lost 0lbs
Ellaye- pledged-125lbs - lost 13lbs
Y2014- pledged-70lbs - lost 0lbs
Missa- pledged-38lbs - lost 2.5lbs
littlered81-pledged- 55lbs - lost 0lbs
emma30 -pledged-51lbs - lost 6lbs
Chelleb- pledged-100lbs - lost 0lbs
Agnessa162-pledged - 60lbs - lost 0lbs
littlemissnaughty-pledged - 45lbs - lost 0lbs
Polyanna -pledged- 28lbs - lost 4lbs
HEmam - pledged-89lbs - lost 10lbs
Saruk88 -pledged-75 lbs - lost 0lbs
besneys - pledged-27lbs - lost 0lbs
Choppysocks-pledged - 23lbs - lost 0lbs
Lauralozzle-pledged - 24lbs - lost 0.6lbs
Upndown - pledged- 40lbs - lost 4lbs
Renson - pledged -20kg - lost 0kg
Back2me2014 -pledged - 42lbs - lost 0lbs
Becky1993 -pledged - 30lbs - lost 0lbs
Jo_kate - pledged- 84 lbs - lost 1.5lbs
newme763 - pledged- 19 lbs - lost 3lbs
dotty_dotty -pledged - 28lbs - lost 0lbs
MadMax - pledged -28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 -pledged - 91lbs - lost 0lbs
cf70 - pledged -42lbs - lost 0lbs
Ria. - pledged -26lbs - lost 2lbs
Alderica - pledged- 80lbs - lost 0lbs
bubble77 - pledged - 40lbs - lost 0lbs
CatA - pledged - 47lbs - lost 0lbs
happy&healthy - pledged -70lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer - pledged- 35lbs - lost 3lbs
Miller2 - pledged -62.5lbs - lost 0lbs
EaterAnonymous - pledged -45lbs - lost 0lbs

Really well done to those who've just weighed in ! We are all doing so well ! I'm resolving to NOT weigh myself daily (I only count Tuesday WIs as the official ones lol) on the scales this morning I'm heavier than yest and as a result I'm feeling really crappy and disheartened. If I WI and it's good I'm happy all day but if not it spoils my day so that's it - no more daily weighing I will hold off till Tuesday !! Xx

i'm the same newme-my mood really can be dictated by the scales, i've been so good and only been weighing once a week(mind you, this is only my second weigh in lol) but its hard, because i genuinely have no idea what i'm going to weigh tomorrow so its making me more nervous as i've been really good most of the time but am feeling really heavy :-(

I'm the same too. I was so hacked off this week as my scales were showing me 5lbs heavier than I actually am. Those scales are inaccurate anyway so bought a new one lol. The old ones are off to the charity shop ha ha.

Woah, 5 pages of chatter since I posted to join. My first weigh-in Sunday and not sure it will be much as had bad sinusitis and ate badly for a day to cheer myself up (DOH!)

i think this thread is so good for motivation, its nice to be accountable to people and have people who understand how you feel when you're having a crappy day with it all-im sure my oh is sick listening to me whinging about my weight lol

Wow there's been some huge lossess. Well done everyone x

That one did :) I lost 6lbs this first week guys!!!xx yay!

Well done! You'll be back to you before you know it, keep it up. Hope my first WI on Monday is a good one as I'll know I'll lose all hope if I don't budge much. :sigh:

WI today and I'm gutted I've put on 4lbs, I simply cannot believe it the week before Christmas I lost, Christmas week I maintained and last week I lost 2lbs, this week I've been good and upped my walking even in the rain but I won't be giving up thats for sure!!

Anne x

That one did :) I lost 6lbs this first week guys!!!xx yay!

Well done! That's a great loss xx

I'm just tucking in to my second gigantic bowl of free home made chicken and rice soup. It's delicious and so filling. Had a bowl for lunch and another now for dinner. Was going to be naughty and 'treat' myself after my loss...but then I figured 'what's the point in that?' lol A bigger treat would be another great loss next week.

Well done to everyone who's weighed in so far this week. And good luck to everyone still to weigh. xx

WI today and I'm gutted I've put on 4lbs, I simply cannot believe it the week before Christmas I lost, Christmas week I maintained and last week I lost 2lbs, this week I've been good and upped my walking even in the rain but I won't be giving up thats for sure!!

Anne x

I know it's hard but try not to get too disheartened. I used to find that if I was 'bad', it would take a week or so to catch up with me. Keep going with SW and it will work. Our bodies are funny machines and don't always work the way we want them too. xx

Anne x

Maybe you've just got excess water. I bet you'll have a good loss next week.

Any loss would be great, I would love to get into a size 14 by the summer. Would maybe like to lose 3 stone plus :) xx

Oh Anne what a shame after you being so good too ! I'm sure next week
You'll have a great loss. I changed from SW to WW when I lost a stone but then, despite sticking 100% to plan I just wouldn't budge- everyone's different though and I know ladies who done very well on SW. You've got a great attitude not giving up ! X

thanks everyone, I won't be giving up my youngest daughter is planning on getting married in Hawaii and I don't want to be the fat one there xxx lol

Anne

Hawaii?! Wow! That's definitely some good motivation xx

Back