2014 weight loss challenge

lol hit them in the face with a stapler, love it!! They are just probably nosey at what you are doing...you said the right thing :) Must have been hard not to say WTF has it got to do with u!!! xx

Am I too late to join? Every year I say I am going to lose weight and I lose a bit then put it back on. So this year is my year. I am determined that I will lose a considerable amount of weight and stick with it at the gym.
So put me down for 100lbs which would be my total weight loss goal please. X

Well Spiny I've just had a double choc hot cross bun, all pointed for, wonder what they'd make of that ! Lol ;-)
Cor! Bet that was nice! I've been surviving on m&s fuller for longer meals , which seem to work! WI today....so not eating much! Have to weigh myself at home naked and after a toilet break! Those socks are heavy you know! Come to think of it, that might be why I got banned from meetings.......

Spiny, u crack me up!!! Just don't get naked in boots if ya scales break ;)

Wow! Just had the "should you be eating that". from some numpty In the office....oh I hate that, I'm sticking to points so whatever I'm eating is all pointed and in my plan...grrrrrrrr. These people who have never needed to diet, and are prone to the "oh I can eat whatever I want and not put weight on" comments, make me so cross. Anyone else suffer these type of people or is it just me!? I just smile and say "no it's fine" then look for a sly moment hit them in the face with a stapler.....
oh yes i get that then and i am sat there smiling like i did not care but in my mind im blowing there little nothing there tummys up with a pump always makes me smile lolol:whoopass:

Am I too late to join? Every year I say I am going to lose weight and I lose a bit then put it back on. So this year is my year. I am determined that I will lose a considerable amount of weight and stick with it at the gym. So put me down for 100lbs which would be my total weight loss goal please. X

Welcome! Good luck with your goal!

Wow! Just had the "should you be eating that". from some numpty In the office....oh I hate that, I'm sticking to points so whatever I'm eating is all pointed and in my plan...grrrrrrrr. These people who have never needed to diet, and are prone to the "oh I can eat whatever I want and not put weight on" comments, make me so cross. Anyone else suffer these type of people or is it just me!? I just smile and say "no it's fine" then look for a sly moment hit them in the face with a stapler.....

This is why I never tell many people when I'm losing weight, I'd be scared I'd get my p45 for smacking someone in work lol

Ah but that's the point, you don't tell them but they see you eating an apple and think "ah fattys on the fruit, he must be dieting... Let's stick out oar in too"

Bugger it, just eaten too many matchmakers and too many celebrations! Feel crap. For 10 seconds of pleasure now I feel gutted for giving in to temptation!!! Why did I have to do that!!??!?

Ah but that's the point, you don't tell them but they see you eating an apple and think "ah fattys on the fruit, he must be dieting... Let's stick out oar in too"

It baffles me that people can be so rude! Congrats on your loss, you are having a good January!

Bugger it, just eaten too many matchmakers and too many celebrations! Feel crap. For 10 seconds of pleasure now I feel gutted for giving in to temptation!!! Why did I have to do that!!??!?

Draw a line under it. No harm done just one moment of weakness wont ruin a weeks goodness. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back