2014 weight loss challenge

Huge thanks Niki and Evie I'm doing WW online. I like WW and know too well what I ought to be doing, just being an idiot :-( x

I know where you are coming from, I'm doing ww too, know exactly how it works, and I also know that it does work as I've had success before, I'm just not giving it 100% at the minute for some reason

I'm following SW but on my own at home, I only keep on tract due to my treat day, when on a Friday after WI the think I've been desperate for all week I can have albeit a KFC, Chinese or just more chocolate. I don't Count the syns, but come Saturday morning I'm back to it and I know if I fancy something I can have it on the Friday. In 4 weeks I've lost 8.75lb so its working for me. Maybe it will help you to allow yourself a non worry night? Keep you on track knowing your treat is coming. Xxx

I've put you down for 24lb pledged for now, you can always up it :-D

I've updated for you besneys :) well done on your loss

Hope no one minded me updating!

Cans1983 - pledged - 60lbs - lost 0lbs
Autumn500-pledged-42lbs- lost 5.75lbs
Rosielea-pledged-21lbs - lost 1lbs
kidston87-pledged-21lbs - lost 0lbs
chezz-pledged-70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83-pledged-35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne-pledged-70lbs - lost 8lbs
Ellaye-pledged-125lbs - lost 13lbs
Y2014-pledged-70lbs - lost 0lbs
Missa-pledged-38lbs - lost 5lbs
littlered81-pledged- 55lbs - lost 0lbs
emma30-pledged-51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79-pledged-100lbs-lost 13lbs
Agnessa162-pledged-60lbs - lost 0lbs
littlemissnaughty-pledged-45lbs - lost 12lbs
Polyanna-pledged-28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam-pledged-89lbs - lost 13lbs
Saruk88-pledged-75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys-pledged-27lbs - lost 2lbs
Choppysocks-pledged - 23lbs - lost 0lbs
Lauralozzle-pledged - 24lbs - lost 0.6lbs
Upndown-pledged-40lbs - lost 12.5lbs
Renson-pledged-20kg - lost 0kg
Back2me2014-pledged- 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Becky1993-pledged-30lbs - lost 0lbs
Jo_kate-pledged-84lbs - lost 2.5lbs
newme763-pledged-19lbs - lost 5lbs
dotty_dotty-pledged- 28lbs - lost 0lbs
MadMax-pledged-28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013-pledged- 91lbs - lost 8.75lb
cf70-pledged-42lbs- lost 6lbs
Ria.-pledged-26lbs- lost 5lbs
Alderica-pledged-80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77-pledged-40lbs - lost 8lbs
CatA-pledged-47lbs - lost 3.6lbs
happy&healthy-pledged -70lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer -pledged-35lbs - lost 3lbs
Miller2 -pledged-62.5lbs - lost 0lbs
EaterAnonymous -pledged-45lbs - lost 0lbs
sarahwhite7540 -pledged -50lbs - lost 0lbs
Rachfit - pledged- 15lbs - lost 0lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged- 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen -pledged -56lb- lost 6.5lbs
MissGiggle -pledged - 76lb- lost 0lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged - 50lb - lost 9lbs
sezkamcc - pledged - 100lb - lost 0lbs
fat2go - pledged - 115lb - lost 24.5lbs
eviescott - pledged - 25lb - lost 1lbs
mumtolily -pledged - 20lb - lost lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged - 50 lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 7lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 6lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb lost 9lb
Soysara - pledged 30lb lost 0lb
Moko Thorn- pledged 40lb lost 0lb
KentCat - pledged 30lblost 0lb
Anewme2013- pledged 24lb lost 0lb

I don't think anyone will mind you updating at all - more like they'll be thankful - like me - cheers!

I'm following SW but on my own at home, I only keep on tract due to my treat day, when on a Friday after WI the think I've been desperate for all week I can have albeit a KFC, Chinese or just more chocolate. I don't Count the syns, but come Saturday morning I'm back to it and I know if I fancy something I can have it on the Friday. In 4 weeks I've lost 8.75lb so its working for me. Maybe it will help you to allow yourself a non worry night? Keep you on track knowing your treat is coming. Xxx

Yeah I have been doing that too, it's slowing my weightloss down but at the same time it keeps me sane. Sometimes I don't eat loads extra on that day, sometimes I do. I think for the next week or so I'm going to try and calorie count rather than weightwatchers, because I known will be going way over points, and even if I eat loads of extra calories,mat least u can try and keep track and rein it in if need be

A bit of an update from me too as I've lost another 2lbs and need to cheer myself along! Hello February. I'd like to be 8-10lb lighter by the end of you, please!

TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 9lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 6lb

Well done n your loss! I am glad to see the back if jan, hope fen is a bit more successful for me!

TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 9lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 9lb

I've just had a huge pig out ! I keep sabotaging my efforts I've really had a rubbish start to my diet :-( was doing so well but I am seriously peed off now. I've got a lot of troubles just now in life and think when I'm down I get the "f it" attitude :-( feeling really bad x

Hi - u sound just like me! Why do we do it - do u do binge even when ur not hungry like me - I
never know what sets it off grrrrr! I'm sorry u'v got problems at the moment - that does make it hard to lose weight but do u do binge even when ur happy too like me?

I did it (again) earlier this week and decided to post here about it then draw a line under it - rather than get mad with myself and let the demon really get hold of me when the binge cd go on for days and even put an end to the diet - then have to restart again several pounds heavier!!

Try not to be peed off - there's lots of support here - keep posting and u'll get the support u need. Take care.

Hi - u sound just like me! Why do we do it - do u do binge even when ur not hungry like me - I never know what sets it off grrrrr! I'm sorry u'v got problems at the moment - that does make it hard to lose weight but do u do binge even when ur happy too like me? I did it (again) earlier this week and decided to post here about it then draw a line under it - rather than get mad with myself and let the demon really get hold of me when the binge cd go on for days and even put an end to the diet - then have to restart again several pounds heavier!! Try not to be peed off - there's lots of support here - keep posting and u'll get the support u need. Take care.

Are you not so proud that you posted and then drew a line under it? I told myself I wasn't going to track much this week as I know it will be bad, but I tracked last night. It was bad, and I emotionally ate when I wasn't hungry, but this morning I have tracked the bad meal I am having tonight and I will just try and be sensible for the rest of the week, whereas before I would have though, sod it, I'm having a bad dinner, il just eat everything in sight lol-I will probably gain this week, but damage should be limited if I can keep drawing lines under the bad parts

I know how you feel ladies. I did that yesterday. The weather was depressing, it rained non-stop all day which made me feel like crap. The suns out today so I'm feeling much more positive :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Are you not so proud that you posted and then drew a line under it? I told myself I wasn't going to track much this week as I know it will be bad, but I tracked last night. It was bad, and I emotionally ate when I wasn't hungry, but this morning I have tracked the bad meal I am having tonight and I will just try and be sensible for the rest of the week, whereas before I would have though, sod it, I'm having a bad dinner, il just eat everything in sight lol-I will probably gain this week, but damage should be limited if I can keep drawing lines under the bad parts

that sounds like a much healthier and dare I say 'normal' way to tackle eating - so when am I going to do it lol!

I know how you feel ladies. I did that yesterday. The weather was depressing, it rained non-stop all day which made me feel like crap. The suns out today so I'm feeling much more positive :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done - hope ur positivity and sunshine comes this way v soon!

that sounds like a much healthier and dare I say 'normal' way to tackle eating - so when am I going to do it lol!

Haha that's the plan for me for the week anyway, whether it turns out that way is another story. I think I've always strived for a normal relationship with food, but I find it harder to achieve while I'm trying to lose weight because I get a bit obsessive, maybe when I'm trying to maintain I can try and be a bit healthier mentally about the whole thing

Thanks so much for the support - it really is appreciated, upndown I tend to binge if I'm upset/ emotional - it's a very unhealthy relationship with food. I wasn't hungry at all in fact I was feeling sick ! I ate about 3 pkts crisps, 6 (!!!) kit kats and 3 little cake bars OMG! Then since the day was FUBAR, we had pizza for tea, melt in the middle choc puddings, crisps and a biscuit boost watching a movie later. When I fall off the wagon I do it big style :-( I'm back in a better place today I think. I'm in a lot of pain just now I'm only 37 but feel 100 some days I have arthritis which causes me to get very low. Chronic pain is a *****. Going to try really hard to keep it up. Thanks again for the support- it's very much appreciated and needed x

hi everyone good to those who have lost no movement for me again sts i need to move my butt and get walking its got to be that x x x

Haha that's the plan for me for the week anyway, whether it turns out that way is another story. I think I've always strived for a normal relationship with food, but I find it harder to achieve while I'm trying to lose weight because I get a bit obsessive, maybe when I'm trying to maintain I can try and be a bit healthier mentally about the whole thing

Hi - yes get where ur coming from - guess what we need to find out is where are we going and how to get there!

hi everyone good to those who have lost no movement for me again sts i need to move my butt and get walking its got to be that x x x

sorry u sts - it's hard isn't it - do you do a food diary here - I find that helps somehow - seeing it onscreen - how sad am I?

I'm trying to start exercise too - read somewhere that exercise helps to tone us up and obviously good for us but to burn a pound off you need to: -

burn off 3,500 calories - which is 2 hours cycling - maybe it's that which puts me off starting exercise!!

It always says of course it depends on ur weight/height etc

Hope you have a good week this week and have a loss - u deserve itx

Thanks so much for the support - it really is appreciated, upndown I tend to binge if I'm upset/ emotional - it's a very unhealthy relationship with food. I wasn't hungry at all in fact I was feeling sick ! I ate about 3 pkts crisps, 6 (!!!) kit kats and 3 little cake bars OMG! Then since the day was FUBAR, we had pizza for tea, melt in the middle choc puddings, crisps and a biscuit boost watching a movie later. When I fall off the wagon I do it big style :-( I'm back in a better place today I think. I'm in a lot of pain just now I'm only 37 but feel 100 some days I have arthritis which causes me to get very low. Chronic pain is a *****. Going to try really hard to keep it up. Thanks again for the support- it's very much appreciated and needed x

Hi - glad to hear ur in a better place today - it is hard esp with pain - I have osteopenia (the stage b4 osteoporosis - which give me pain at bottom of my spine) not as bad as u and I'm 60 but realise it's tough for u. Take care - we all have binges or fall off the wagon at least or else we wdn't be here would we - like u I love the support here - take carex

Hello, hope it's not too late to join in with a 2014 challenge?

I aim to lose 5 stone this year, I have at least 12 stone to lose in total, but pacing myself! My overall goal is to hit target by September 2016 which is when I turn 40.

I've lost 11lbs so far this year, so am on track :)

Back