2014 weight loss challenge

Actually I may wait till Sunday- we are off to Gleneagles on Monday morning! I can't wait ! My husbands boss has given him his corporate membership card !!! So the girls are having a sleepover at granny's on fri night so me and Daniel can leave the house early and make use of all the spa things before our treatments then we will have lunch and coffees after ! Mmmm

After two weeks of maintaining finally staying on plan has paid off 3lbs off this week!

Will update the list when I get into the office, can't do it off my iPhone

Well done on everyone's weigh in results! I hope everyone is feeling motivated for the week ahead.

That's me down another 1lb this week and I got my 2 and a half stone award. That is 22lb in total so far towards my 2014 challenge.

Not really convinced about how this week will go though, as it is my birthday! I turn the grand old age of 23. My Husband and my Nana are taking me out on different days, and I was at my friends for her birthday tonight and had some chocolate cake! I'll try to keep it in check, but we shall see. I'll be okay with a maintain, but would be ecstatic with 2.5lb as I would be in the next stone bracket!

Hope everyone has a fab week xx

Well done,you are doing so great! Hope u have a lovely birtjday and enjoy yourself,it only comes once a year! I love the feeling you get after you've been out and been a bit offplan but managed to enjoy yourself without eating til you feel sick,I'm always proud of myself when that happens lol

Hey don't call urself stupid!!! I think that SW is the hardest diet to get ur around at the beginning (even tho' I've done it several l b!!) then after a little while I get my head around it - so bet u'll get used to it again v soon!

I agree its tricky,I'm enjoying green days but it does take thought,I've started writing down what I was eating because there were afew times I nearly had too many healthy extras by mistake,oops! I'd say it probs takes a good few monnths to get comfortable with sw and feel confident with certain things,at the minute I'm eating quite simply to make sure I don't confuse myself more.also being naughty and not synning the banana in my morning smoothie but at least if my losses stop that can be an easy fix!

Actually I may wait till Sunday- we are off to Gleneagles on Monday morning! I can't wait ! My husbands boss has given him his corporate membership card !!! So the girls are having a sleepover at granny's on fri night so me and Daniel can leave the house early and make use of all the spa things before our treatments then we will have lunch and coffees after ! Mmmm

That sounds amaaaazing! Go and get pampered and make the most of it,sounds like bliss!

After two weeks of maintaining finally staying on plan has paid off 3lbs off this week!

Love this!!! Well done you,goes to show what perseverence leads to! If you know you are following your plan,the results are sure to follow eventually.think what could have happened if you went off the wagon because you sts! Bet you are so chuffed,very happy for you as I know how hard you have been working xx

Updated list below, thanks for the support and positive comments ladies, it really has helped me stay on track these last couple of weeks.

Featherweight - I've added your 1lb loss

Happy Wednesday everyone :)

TRIMMED List as of 26th March - please update the list
Autumn500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 9lbs
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 13.6lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 38lbs - lost 5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 24.75lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 3lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 12.5lbs
CatA - pledged 48.6lbs - lost 4.2lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 11lbs
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 17lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 8.5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 3.5lbs
Zeke - pledged 53 lbs - lost 13 lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 1lbs
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs

Forgot you were doing SW too upndown ! How'd you work out syns without a membership access - I seen something saying 20 cals = 1 syn is that right ? I'm doing a big shop Friday so going to start then.

Yes that's right for a general rule - but would be more for very fatty things like belly pork & crackling!! I google all the time - and the search often brings me here!! I also have a 3 books - cos I've joined so many times - happy to send u one but ur address is private - could I send it to somewhere where u cd pick it up? Good Luck!!

Well done!

Hi - Good luck with ur WIs!!

I've sts the same this week gutted if I'm honest - expected it as scales stuck all week - but apart from last WI treat day when I had 1500 cals - I've been 100% for 6 days on Success Express! Well off for lunch and out for a meal tonight - won't go mad (I hope!) back on Sexpress in the morning!

Hi - Good luck with ur WIs!! I've sts the same this week gutted if I'm honest - expected it as scales stuck all week - but apart from last WI treat day when I had 1500 cals - I've been 100% for 6 days on Success Express! Well off for lunch and out for a meal tonight - won't go mad (I hope!) back on Sexpress in the morning!

I can completely understand how you're feeling. It was really hard to stay focused after two weeks of STS but I just kept thinking it's got to pay off at some point and this week 3lbs.

Are there any other factors? Looking back I can see that I was quite stressed with work last week and probably a little hormonal. I know if doesn't make you feel any better in the moment but it can help us understand our bodies more.

Enjoy your meal tonight and good luck with the week ahead

Updated list below, thanks for the support and positive comments ladies, it really has helped me stay on track these last couple of weeks.

Featherweight - I've added your 1lb loss

Happy Wednesday everyone :)

Thank you for adding my loss! I don't think my last loss was added though as I have now lost 22lb towards goal in total. I have changed it below - I hope that is okay!

:) Happy Wednesday!

TRIMMED List as of 26th March - please update the list
Autumn500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 9lbs
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 13.6lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 38lbs - lost 5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 24.75lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 3lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 12.5lbs
CatA - pledged 48.6lbs - lost 4.2lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 11lbs
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 22lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 8.5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 3.5lbs
Zeke - pledged 53 lbs - lost 13 lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 1lbs
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs

I've sts the same this week gutted if I'm honest - expected it as scales stuck all week - but apart from last WI treat day when I had 1500 cals - I've been 100% for 6 days on Success Express! Well off for lunch and out for a meal tonight - won't go mad (I hope!) back on Sexpress in the morning!

awww i'm sorry, i know how gutting it is, esp when you've been on track all wekk, but look at kentcat-she sts for a few weeks then had a great loss, so it will catch up! and if you average your losses out for a month your weekly losses will still look great! enjoy your meal out tonight!

I am sorry that you've had this disappointment this week upndown, especially as you had a really good week. But, as the others have said, it will show on the scales somewhere along the line so don't give up hope, just go enjoy your meal tonight then get back to it tomorrow. Good luck for next Wednesday! :)

I am sorry that you've had this disappointment this week upndown, especially as you had a really good week. But, as the others have said, it will show on the scales somewhere along the line so don't give up hope, just go enjoy your meal tonight then get back to it tomorrow. Good luck for next Wednesday! :)

Thanks for ur kind words - I've had a good day out - met 1 friend for a child's portion veg lasagne salad lunch then an adult seabass meal foll by sticky toffee pud with ice cream - so back on plan 2moro and will hope for a loss next week!

awww i'm sorry, i know how gutting it is, esp when you've been on track all wekk, but look at kentcat-she sts for a few weeks then had a great loss, so it will catch up! and if you average your losses out for a month your weekly losses will still look great! enjoy your meal out tonight!

Thx Autumn ur v kind - yes know it'll show sometime but been out all day - I've posted my food - not too bad - then back on wagon in the morning!! Hope ur doing good?

I can completely understand how you're feeling. It was really hard to stay focused after two weeks of STS but I just kept thinking it's got to pay off at some point and this week 3lbs.

Are there any other factors? Looking back I can see that I was quite stressed with work last week and probably a little hormonal. I know if doesn't make you feel any better in the moment but it can help us understand our bodies more.

Enjoy your meal tonight and good luck with the week ahead

Thx KentCat - u did really well to stick with it - so will hard try to follow ur example and hope I get the same good result as u!! It really helps to know that u've carried on and hada great loss this week.

Not sure about other factors - the only thing I've changed is that I'm doing the salad challenge from another thread - which also asks us to drink 2L water a day so feeling fatter & bloated yet it's going out as fast as it's going in (sorry if that's tmi!).

Feeling quite happy and settled with life at the mo so no stress - hoping it's just a blip or maybe I need to chuck out my (fairly new) scales and weigh at Boots each Weds?!

I agree its tricky,I'm enjoying green days but it does take thought,I've started writing down what I was eating because there were afew times I nearly had too many healthy extras by mistake,oops! I'd say it probs takes a good few monnths to get comfortable with sw and feel confident with certain things,at the minute I'm eating quite simply to make sure I don't confuse myself more.also being naughty and not synning the banana in my morning smoothie but at least if my losses stop that can be an easy fix!

Yes isn't it funny we always remember to eat what we fancy yet sometimes forget to record everything!! I think it's ok to not syn a smoothie or similar things if ur only having one - I think SW brought in the synning rule to stop us having 25 portions as they go down so much easier than eating bananas in their natural form. As we've said here b4 we have to live life and amend SW to suit ourselves sometimes - like u say if it starts affecting ur weight u can alter things then! Good luck on Friday!

Back