2014 weight loss challenge

Well done to everyone so far this week on your losses. Some fab results!!
My turn today...3lb 4 for me this week so total loss of 8lb 12. Am over the moon as was worried that I wouldn't see it in the scales this week (I'm a compulsive weigher)
Could someone please update my total as can't do it from my phone? Thanks for the support and good luck to everyone who hasn't weighed yet this week xx

Your food sounded gorgeous without being too unhealthy,I'm sure you werehappy with that?I'm getting on ok,been kinda busy this week but a bit anxious as there have beenn a couple of days I haven't really been eating as much as normal,still using all my syns and most of my hex but the amounts of food have been less,I haven't been hungry but I'm nervous that either I'll get a loss tomorrow but will end up eatingmore next week and then have a gain,or the not eating enough will scupper my loss.do you think if you stick to plan and eat til you are satisfied that it wouldn't neceesarily matter if you ate more one week than the next,in terms of losses?hope that makes sense!

Thx Autumn ur v kind - yes know it'll show sometime but been out all day - I've posted my food - not too bad - then back on wagon in the morning!! Hope ur doing good?

Oops,sorry for double posting!stupid phone!

My turn today...3lb 4 for me this week so total loss of 8lb 12. Am over the moon as was worried that I wouldn't see it in the scales this week (I'm a compulsive weigher)
Could someone please update my total as can't do it from my phone? Thanks for the support and good luck to everyone who hasn't weighed yet this week xx

Wow! Well done you, that is a fantastic loss this week so no wonder you are over the moon. Keep up the good work :)

Woohoo,that is great!

I know, it's so unlike this thread to be quiet! I wi tomorrow and sneaky peak shows I should be looking at around a pound loss. I should be happy with it,and I'm not gonna knock a loss, but felt like I should have lost more, I feel like I have. Stupid body lol. And Friday sat sun and mon will be tricky days food wise so goodness knows how il get on next week lol. Good news is I've been doing a bit of Pilates most nights and really feeling the benefits of it :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Ooooh, good luck tomorrow autumn. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes good luck for tmrw autumn ! I'm on day 2 of SW and am really liking it ! Looking fwd with interest to seeing if I get a loss. It's a lot harder to just grab something than it is while doing WW but that's prob a good thing for me. I'm thinking it's much easier for me to do since I'm not working just now. I've eaten almost exactly the same thing today as yesterday !
Breakfast - apple and coffee while getting all the girlies off to school
Actual breakfast after school run - 2 poached eggs, beans and lots of tomatoes and 2 slices 400g loaf wm
Lunch - jacket potato with 30g cheddar and salad.
Dinner - LMCA onion & rosemary sausages with vegetable rice.
Snacks- banana, apple, grapes and a mullerlite.
Syns- pink & White and Kinder choc (9)

Oooo tell me more about the syns in kinder chocolate lol.

Def harder to grab on the go so when I haven't planned it's tricky so I def need to work on that a bit more! Hopefully the switch up will do u good and ul see a loss!

Hey Autumn ! You're a girl after my heart lol ! Well, using the 20 cals = 1 syn roughly , then they'll have 6 syns ! Not bad eh? I think because you can snap them into bits and suck them , you get a good wee fix from them ! We've got a big Tesco shop coming tmrw and I've got ingredients for a weeks worth of yummy dinners. I've kept lots of recipes from when I did SW before. It def requires more planning than WW. Again not necessarily a bad thing :)

Hey Autumn ! You're a girl after my heart lol ! Well, using the 20 cals = 1 syn roughly , then they'll have 6 syns ! Not bad eh? I think because you can snap them into bits and suck them , you get a good wee fix from them ! We've got a big Tesco shop coming tmrw and I've got ingredients for a weeks worth of yummy dinners. I've kept lots of recipes from when I did SW before. It def requires more planning than WW. Again not necessarily a bad thing :)

Oooo not not bad at all, I will have to try and save some syns for this! Oooo it's exciting when your food shop comes and you get to plan lots of lovely things! I need to get my planning head on this week!

i lost 1.75 lbs this week, happy with that but it's made me very nervous for the few bad days ahead I might be having!

Today I'm wearing a top I haven't fit into in over a year! Fantastic off the scales success.

Happy Friday everyone

That's brilliant!! Love when that happens,it feels great doesn't it?I've decided I wnt one of my goals to be that I can wear atshirt and not care if it rides up during the day,atm I'm tugging on tops so my tummy isn't exposed for whatever reason and it would be nice to not have to worry about it lol

Btw,totally off topic but because I use the app mainly,it doesn't let you like posts on there,I'm concscious of the face that I've received way more likes than I've given,but its awkward to come back and like everything,I'm trying tho,but just take it as a given that I like everyones posts and I will try and catch up on dishing out my likes lol

Back