2014 weight loss challenge

Digestives ! They are better covered in chocolate ! Or caramel and chocolate ! I ended up having two big spoonfuls of Nutella ! Should NOT have that stuff in the house ! That's my remaining 6 weekly pp used up !! 26 / day till thurs :-(

Oooo the caramel and chocolate ones are the best! I'm quite grateful that I love Nutella, but only on bread or toast so I never get carried away too much, but oh eats it straight out of the jar too, it's dangerous stuff!

Oooo the caramel and chocolate ones are the best! I'm quite grateful that I love Nutella, but only on bread or toast so I never get carried away too much, but oh eats it straight out of the jar too, it's dangerous stuff!

I'm with ur oh - I just wish it was one of our 5 a day!!

Good luck if you try that bubble. I'm not due to weigh til 30th April and I'm nervous as last few days have been off plan and I think il find it easier to get complacent since weigh in seems so far away, s I will really have to try and keep that in check, if I've put on lots by then I will have to re-evaluate and change to fortnightly, or just keep going and trying to stick to plan as much as possible.

Sometimes losing weight is so incredibly draining :-(

Yes it certainly takes up a lot of my mental energy - synning then feeling guilty - struggling to resist - if it works I'm happy as a pig in clover - but even then I know it won't last!!

Been thinking about WIs and Im going to try and weigh fortnightly. Hope it works, but Im sure my weekend binge is a panic for mondays WI.
Ill weigh tomorrow, draw another line (been a few this month) and see what i am on the 28th next.

Hope that works for u Bubble - Monday's got to be the hardest day of the week to weigh! Why punish urself I say!!

I lost!

2lb off with AF and serious water retention going on....woohoo! And hit 10% bodyweight lost mini target.

Well done pleased for u!!

Eek really fighting the urge to go to the kitchen and Hoover up a pack of bourbons ! Feeling SO snacky today ! Determined not to give in but I HATE DIETING !!! Hope everyone's well today :)

Yes - I can cope sort of ok in the week but the weekends are torture!! Esp going out for meals or when everyone's scoffing yummy stuff...............

At least bourbons are worth eating, I ate a load of digestives as I was starving, they are such a boring biscuit, what a waste! Totally agree with you on the hating dieting thing though!

You should have shovelled on the Nutella LOL!!

I totally agree with the nutella addiction i could easily eat a whole tub.

Had a very long day today just finished a 12 hour shift so came home and saw you all talking about mutella im so glad i dont have any in the house.

Had WI this morning and put on 1lb but im really really happy with that as ive had my birthday and my best friends leaving party this week. That takes my total loss to 0.5lb but ill do it haha.

1.2 lbs for me this week

Updated 14/4/14
Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 12.5lbs
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 14.2lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 38lbs - lost 5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 28lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 26.75lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 7.5lbs
CatA - pledged 49lbs - lost 2lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 12lbs
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 22lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 10.5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 12.5lbs
Zeke - pledged 53 lbs - lost 16.4 lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2lbs
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 19lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 0lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 2.5lbs

Morning all,

Week 2 back on it for me. Hoping to get some pilates in and make more of an impact this week. Will be off plan for Easter Weekend though so I can scoff choc guilt free...so will probably be back where I started beginning of last week after Easter lol

Re the Nutella , the only reason I managed to stop at two spoonfuls was the jar was finished then ! It's highly addictive ! Forrero rocher in a jar mmm mm mmm !

Lost 4lb will update all stats later. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really dont know how after all my antics yesterday, but wow wow wow, im thrilled.
Still playing catch up on a gain but dont care... :D

Lost 4lb will update all stats later. X

Wow Bubble that's brilliant - going to pop over to ur diary to see what u've eaten & will try to copy that!!

Really dont know how after all my antics yesterday, but wow wow wow, im thrilled.
Still playing catch up on a gain but dont care... :D

Bubbles - Just celebrate the loss don't worry about the other - we're all catching up on our gains - sadly that's what brings us here!! But as u know I love it here!!

Fab loss bubble well done!

Ladies,I'm struggling big time.I've been quite stressed the past few days and doing a lot more running around than I usually would be,and I find I'm making poor food choices,or I'm planning meticulously but then eating crap on top of it.I'm tired and stressed and due totm,so that is probably a recipe for disaster in terms of my body craving chocolate lol.just having a wee vent,really need a massive kick up the bum,and probably need to manage my syns better so I have room for a bit of chocolate in the evening if I need it

Back