2014 weight loss challenge

Whoop whoop. I lost another 4lbs.... thats a total of 13lbs down. Whoop whoop xxxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done cans!!!!

So my dad cooked me tea tonight. It looked healthy enough and i was starving so i wolfed it down. Only when id finished did i point it and the whole meal was 40pp which is 4pp over my daily allowance and id already had 20 pp :( dammit

Thanks. Im really pleased. Cant believe that ita fallen off. I know it will slow down but im enjoying it :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

1 on for me this week making my total 13 lbs . I'm ok with that especially has I been totally off it over Easter weekend . I did restart (sw) yesterday and going to do my best to follow plan I am away with my family this weekend staying in a nice Hotel which has a pool so will be doing some exercise plus lots of walking . I agree about over eating on the "free" food I think a lot of people eat for the sake of it I know I do especially if I'm bored or in an emotional place which seems to be a lot lately Lol ! Could someone update this list for me I'd have a go but not sure how to do it and wouldn't want to mess it up . Thanks have a good weekend x

Great post Upndown. And totally agree about understanding that you can't eat as much as you want. I think once you get your head round that,and that free food doesn't mean unlimited, and that you really shouldn't have a mountain of pasta etc every night and eat til you're uncomfortably full, then you will do well with it. The first time I did sw I was eating fat free super noodles as snacks because they were free-and I wondered why I didn't lose much weight! I was also having crazy portions even though I've never been one for having big portions, I think 'because I could' was the reason for that, when in reality I couldn't! I'm eating much more sensibly this time(on the days i stick to it) and whilst I'm not eating exciting food at the minute as I'm still getting to grips with it, I feel like I'm eating better, and out of hunger rather than other reasons

Yes totally agree - I spent years non SW either eating v little & not have syns and H Exs - or eating free food VERY freely and stretching the limits with syns and H Exs!! Glad ur getting back on the wagon!!

Well done on the losses Upndown, featherweight and newme!! Upndown you are so close to your target! Is that your final target or do you want to lose more?

Good luck with the job hunting cat!

Thx - not sure about target weight - this is the lightest I've been in years (I was 14st 2 at my heaviest) so not sure what 9st 13 will look like!!

Not bothered about the number - more about my size - also wonder if my skin will go baggy & saggy (ughhhh!) if I lose to much plus I'm thinking maintaining is going to the tough enough at the 9st 13 target I've set!

sorry, i missed this before. I had a nice Easter thank you, didn't really do much but the weather was lovely. I put my name down to do overtime today (I think England get Good Friday and Easter Monday?we get Monday and Tuesday in Northern Ireland) so I woke up today kicking myself for volunteering, but then the weather ended up being crap anyway so I was glad I went in!

hiya-have you decided to go ahead and join a class? I think I probably should too but I don't have the money and I hate classes lol, but I do find it harder to get complacent when someone else weighs you! Today is my first day back on plan and eating separately from oh, and I've been 100percent which is good considering I grabbed what looked like a healthy lunch but which ended up being 10.5 syns!i weigh next Wednesday but to be honest I'm just doing damage limitation this week to try and undo as much of my gain as possible, which is a bit depressing! I should be 10st 7 this week but will be closer to 11 stone, talk about taking the scenic route lol

yay well done you! It's funny how after eating so much crap it feels great getting back on board!

hiya, you sound so motivated, love it! Your goal sounds very realistic, I could be doing with butt kicking myself! Trying to do Pilates most nights but to be honest I've been lucky to get 15-20 minutes done, but I suppose it's better than nothing! Hope your neck is ok, I swear I'm going to whack my head off the bath/wall/door the way I fling it to put a towel round my hair lol

hiya sammy! Are you still enjoying being off plan or are you excited to get back on it?

good luck with your goal! Don't be too disheartened if you don't reach it-there are only 8 days left in April (seriously, where is time going?! )

Hi - the scenic route's better than staying at home & bingeing LOL!!

Yes I am going back to SW classes - just feel I can't bear to get this close and start gaining big style!l

Like u I've not gone back earlier cos of the cost - but hopefully that'll motivate me to lose it faster! Then IF I get to target - I'll be able to get weighed for free!!

Woohoo, well done on all the losses - JEALOUS!

I want to stuff my face with bad food later as we still have loads at home! Nervous for next week and tries to overpower the willpower somewhat.

I snuck another look at scales and STILL showing 0.4lb gain. Seriously shift you stupid amount! Damn Easter still affecting me, I have a chocolate hangover I think! lol

I've been good this week too...I know it may show next weekend instead but it really isn't motivational! lol

Hey ladies has anyone else seen the h2only challenge for rnli?? From 27th may you drink only water for 2 whole weeks. No tea/coffee, squash, fizzy pop or alcohol! Im a massive fizzy pop and tea junky so ive signed up to try raise some money for the lifeboats.

Might use it as a detox and see if i get any withdrawal symptoms haha

Loulou the RNLI H 20 challenge sounds fab but I honestly am a bit addicted to my diet coke and with three young kids I NEED my coffee! Good for you if you do it honey x

Loulou the RNLI H 20 challenge sounds fab but I honestly am a bit addicted to my diet coke and with three young kids I NEED my coffee! Good for you if you do it honey x

Thanks. Its going to be a huge challenge for me too as i love diet coke to the point that its become an unhealthy obsession

pls count me in i have 2st to get to my ideal weight

Thx - not sure about target weight - this is the lightest I've been in years (I was 14st 2 at my heaviest) so not sure what 9st 13 will look like!! Not bothered about the number - more about my size - also wonder if my skin will go baggy & saggy (ughhhh!) if I lose to much plus I'm thinking maintaining is going to the tough enough at the 9st 13 target I've set!

It's hard when you aren't used to being lighter because you don't actually know what you look like at certain sizes. I've set my goal but don't know if I would look good at that weight or not,I just know at 9st 9 I hated how I looked, but this time I'm doing g exercise so maybe il be more toned the next time I get to that weight, who knows.

I've been quite good the past few days but am having a few treats tonight-for some reason it feels like a really long week even though I was only in work four days!

Does anyone have nice plans for the weekend?

It's hard when you aren't used to being lighter because you don't actually know what you look like at certain sizes. I've set my goal but don't know if I would look good at that weight or not,I just know at 9st 9 I hated how I looked, but this time I'm doing g exercise so maybe il be more toned the next time I get to that weight, who knows.

I've been quite good the past few days but am having a few treats tonight-for some reason it feels like a really long week even though I was only in work four days!

Does anyone have nice plans for the weekend?

OMG - ur 5' 7" and didn't like u at 9-9 I'm only 5' 2" and hope to look like a super model at 9-13 LOL!!

Plans for weekend include some chill time after a busy week - and going to watch my 8 yr old granddaughter at a horse show in what's forecasted to be a cool, windy, wet day - not a day for my pre-supermodel look then!!

What are u up to over the weekend?

I was happy enough with my size, it was more the fact that I didn't like my body when I had no clothes on (sorry if that's tmi lol) this time round I dint mind if I'm abut bigger so long as I don't jiggle lol, currently my bingo wings are my worst enemy, I swear it's like a pendulum swinging when I wave lol.

Hope the weather turns out a bit better! I don't know what my plans are yet, I think they will be determined by the weather, I wouldn't mind a duvet day with some films!

I'm just updating to remove myself from this challenge - having a MM break for a while (realised I am spending a lot of time talking about doing exercise in my diary in time I could be spend actually doing it...) and don't want to be a stagnant name on here. I'll probably be back soon but I'll see how it goes!
Good luck everyone!

Updated 26/04/14
Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 12.5lbs
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 14.2lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 42lbs - lost 0.5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 28lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 31lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4.5lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 7.5lbs
CatA - pledged 50.4lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 12lbs
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 24.5lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 10.5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 14lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2lbs
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 19lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 5.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 4lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 9lbs
zigmaster - pledged 42lbs - lost 3 lbs

Can I please join in -just restarted sw and mm -want to lose total of 6 stone by September 2015 (my wedding) so aiming for 3 stone by end of year ( 42 pounds) and if I manage more so much the better

Can I please join in -just restarted sw and mm -want to lose total of 6 stone by September 2015 (my wedding) so aiming for 3 stone by end of year ( 42 pounds) and if I manage more so much the better

Welcome!! Congrats on your wedding, what a great incentive! Are you going to sw classes or going it alone? Good luck with your goal, I think you have a pretty realistic target!

Welcome!!! Congratulations on your wedding theres nothing better to keep you motivated that an amazing goal like this :)

Back