2014 weight loss challenge

Thanks Autumn :) My weigh day is tomorrow so I shall update the list then as I know I've gained a fair bit. I'm ok with it though as knew having two weeks off was going to set me back but I'm still determined as ever and back on track. Well I hope the scales are kind to you on Wednesday. Have you not weighed yourself for a while? I couldn't do that, am addicted lol!

That's great you enjoyed your time off but are ready to get back on board, I don't think I would be able to have a planned break, I think it would turn into a lifestyle for me lol.

I'm weighing in on the last day of every month, I had a sneaky weigh in last week sometime and had gained, so I'm expecting to be up a few pounds but hopefully I can work on my eating this month to try and get a loss next month. I was addicted too and when I started exercising I knew I would gain a bit and I didn't want the scales putting me off exercise, although any gain I have on wed will be the result of overeating, not exercise lol

Morning all,

Ended up on a vintage bus ride to work this morning with the tube strikes, very surreal! lol

Good luck with weigh-in tomorrow!

I feel soooooo nervous. I won't even be able to relax after 9.30 interview out the way as I then need to prepare for the 3pm one.

Well I hope both interviews go well and you get a job you can be happy in CatA xx

As I thought I have gained 5.25lbs but just realised that that is over the last three weeks not two so it's not bad considering I did eat everything in sight while away! So, quite happy with that. Hope everyone has a great day today and good luck for tomorrow Autumn and for everyone else this week :)

Thanks sammy :)

Really hoping I get seconds and/or job offer as I feel like I get more and more depressed and moody the longer I work here.

I REALLY want comfort food today to soothe my nerves :/

I've updated the list because of my gain. Ouch!! It's doesn't look so good seeing it written down :(

Updated 29/04/14

Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 12.5lbs
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 14.2lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 42lbs - lost 0.5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 28lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 31lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4.5lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 14lbs
CatA - pledged 50.4lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 12lbs
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 24.5lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 5.25lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 14lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2lbs
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 19lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 5.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 4lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 9lbs
zigmaster - pledged 42lbs - lost 3 lbs

I don't want something that fits the cals lol

I have my whole day planned out and already been scoffing the snacks to try and stop me craving.

Problem is it isn't working, I really want a huge bar of dairy milk, big bag of proper crisps, a huge serving of extremely cheesy pasta with grilled cheese on top....*drool*

I have my whole day planned out and already been scoffing the snacks to try and stop me craving.

Problem is it isn't working, I really want a huge bar of dairy milk, big bag of proper crisps, a huge serving of extremely cheesy pasta with grilled cheese on top....*drool*

Mmmmm. That's my kind of food too. Good luck Cat, are the interviews today. Got my fingers crossed for you! You've got me wanting cheesy pasta now too haha xxx

The evil munchies monster is at work again - time to kick butt! :D xx

I have WI tomorrow and I have a feeling I'm going to have gained. Not sure what's gone wrong the last couple of weeks I seem to just be sitting around the same mark, gain one week lose the next to then go and gain again.

Considering not doing my WI tomorrow, and giving myself another week to get my head back in the game - does anyone else do that?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hate them!

First couple of jobs (6 months and 3 years) were temping so you are just put straight into it. Then I got the job before this one (13 years) which was a new role at the time and the HR woman knew my Mum (she was working for the recruitment agency as an MD) so she just got me in for a quick chat on what I knew systemswise and offered it to me there and then so I never had a proper interview til the job I am in at moment. Not much practice!

I hate them! First couple of jobs (6 months and 3 years) were temping so you are just put straight into it. Then I got the job before this one (13 years) which was a new role at the time and the HR woman knew my Mum (she was working for the recruitment agency as an MD) so she just got me in for a quick chat on what I knew systemswise and offered it to me there and then so I never had a proper interview til the job I am in at moment. Not much practice!

You'll be fine. Remember they're not trying to catch you out just find out what you know and what you can do.

Don't rush to answer questions, pause process what they've asked and then answer.

Smile and be positive

I have WI tomorrow and I have a feeling I'm going to have gained. Not sure what's gone wrong the last couple of weeks I seem to just be sitting around the same mark, gain one week lose the next to then go and gain again.

Considering not doing my WI tomorrow, and giving myself another week to get my head back in the game - does anyone else do that?

Yes I do that ! It's so soul destroying when you know you have had a gain sometimes it's better not knowing and giving it 100% for the next week !

I braved the WI and by some miracle of the diet gods I've stayed the same. I'm glad I did it because I'm now motivated to move the hell away from this mark and also I can't write the whole week off and go into self destruct mode as it hasn't been as bad as I was expecting.

I will try to catch up on the thread at lunchtime, hope everyone is good, best of luck for the interviews cat, bet you can't wait for this evening to have them over!

Weigh in this morning and I'm up .75 pound, which is def better than I thought, but obv I need to be losing so I need to knuckle down and get my food sorted. It's my birthday this weekend and me and oh have a few days off together which is rare, so I'm going off plan until next wed I think

Well done :) I had a naughty peek and have a gain of 1.5lb's at moment...I blame interview nerve eating. 1.5hr's til first one...argh!

Good luck x

Good luck today cat you'll nail them both.

Good luck to everyone else today with being good. Im getting ready to walk 4 miles to work as im up early and figured why not get the extra exercise hey?

Back