2014 weight loss challenge

I braved the WI and by some miracle of the diet gods I've stayed the same. I'm glad I did it because I'm now motivated to move the hell away from this mark and also I can't write the whole week off and go into self destruct mode as it hasn't been as bad as I was expecting.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done - glad u stayed the same - well done - hope u get a loss next week too!

Welcome back sammy! Glad you enjoyed your time off! Have you weighed in yet? My days ok, I get weighed on we'd which should be interesting. I've been doing well with exercise but not so much food, I never seem to be able to get them to go hand in hand!

Hi Autumn - unless I've missed ur posts - u've been quiet - hope ur well and have a good weekendx

Another 4lbs off that brings me to 17lbs. Whoop whoop. Would some lovely person update the list for me xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

congrats, that is great!

Hello all,

Congrats on the losses and I'm sorry about the gains. You may have time to turn it around before weigh in! Are you retaining fluid at all Loulou? ave you upped your exercise because that often makes a difference.

I lost 2lbs this week! I also got slimmer of the week so I was well chuffed. I am 1.5 away from my three stone award ... hoping for it next week but it may be a long shot!! That's me lost 26.5 so far.

All the best for the week ahead, and all your weigh ins!

Updated 01/05/14

Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 11.75lbs
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 14.2lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 42lbs - lost 0.5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 28lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 31lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4.5lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 5lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 14lbs
CatA - pledged 50.4lbs - lost 0lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 12lbs
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 26.5lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 5.25lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 14lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2lbs
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 19lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 5.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 4lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 17lbs
zigmaster - pledged 42lbs - lost 3 lbs

well done you, so close to the 3 stone!!

Hey feather congrats on the loss and slimmer of the week.

I hope it is water weight as i feel slimmer but seeing that gain has messed with my head a little.

Hopfully i can find the problem and sort it out before wi :)

i hate random gains that have you questioning everything, hope you get it Sussed out!

Both went really well. Swinging more towards the afternoon one which seemed to go best though. Really friendly guy and nice offices etc. He kept slipping up talking about when I start rather than when the successful candidate starts etc so hoping he doesn't do that with all candidates and its a good sign.

(probably not though and just jinxed it! lol)

that all sounds very positive, fingers crossed for you!

Well done to the losers and here's to next week for everyone else - inc me - I sts - feel lucky with that - cdn't sleep Tues night so got up and had a major binge - very clever a few hours b4 WI hey - WHY-OH-WHY??

i find I'm way more likely to binge closer to wi than any other time, I think it's because I feel restricted so I end up rebelling lol. Sts is very good though considering, and you will probs have a nice loss next week!

I'm gonna have a huge gain when I weigh Sunday. Hubby has been offered a new job so he wanted to celebrate. Having a huge 4 cheese pizza with garlic bread for dinner tonight...oops but YUMMY!

Got to get strict next week now though, no more excuses (even damn TOTM due Weds!) as I will only have 6 weigh-in's til holiday and I really wanted to lose a bit before then. Not hopeful for hitting my target of 14lb loss by then though, put loads on instead...gah! Will have to reset it to start from whatever Sunday's weight is. I was so close to being well into 13st bracket a few weeks back and now I wouldn't be surprised if I was back close to being in 15st bracket...PAH!

I NEED WILLPOWER, wish Holland and Barrett would start selling it! lol

i totally feel your pain, I wanted to be around 10stone for going away in June and I am going to be nowhere near that, it's so annoying-my motivation to exercise is totally there but I cannot get the food part of it sorted at all. I would buy willpower by the bucketload of I could lol

Well done on your interviews Cat.

I think the waiting afterwards it the worst part.

Well done to all on the losses.

I have been mega binging over the last 2 weeks I am just really struggling at the minute.

I have a bit of a stress head on cos I found a lump on my boob & have a referral to the boob clinic in 10th May to get it checked out.

Will probably be nothing but in the back of my mind I'm a wee tad worried it might be something.

Of course I am using food to make myself feel better which only works on the short term cos then not only am I stressed about the lump but also about gaining all the weight I have lost.

Grrrrrrrrrr

Dxxx

sorry you are having a rough time at he minute,think we can all understand the stress eating, it's so easy to do. Fingers crossed everything is fine, il be thinking about you!

Hi Autumn - unless I've missed ur posts - u've been quiet - hope ur well and have a good weekendx

Hiya! I'm good thanks, currently suffering a major hangover though! Struggling with the weightloss at the minute but I'm having a few days off plan then il be back on on Wednesday hopefully! Have you any plans for the weekend?

I know, it's just frustrating I am probably closer now to only 14lb lost...I was almost at 28lb lost a couple of months back but I have been pissing about too much! lol

Hey cat. I feel your pain. Just before Christmas I had lost 28lbs... then I loved getting pizza stopped the gym due to illness and injury. .. now im on 17lb liss again but it's all stuff I put back on grrr.... the positive side is that its coming back off. Keep it going and you'll find your rhythm again xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fingers crossed its nothing DR *hugs*

Similar boat then cans, I was just under 28lb lost and as of weighing this morning for a preview I am just over 17lb lost now...pah!

Well done to the losers and here's to next week for everyone else - inc me - I sts - feel lucky with that - cdn't sleep Tues night so got up and had a major binge - very clever a few hours b4 WI hey - WHY-OH-WHY??

I'm glad you had a sts and not a gain upndown. We all need a binge now and again. How have you been since?

Hi weighed in at group last night and lost 1/2 lb really pleases with that as I was away the weekend and not on plan having said that did lots of walking plus some swimming and got back on plan Monday . So it is possible to have a break and not do too much damage :) my total is now 13.5 lbs want to get my stone back so would like at least 1/2 lb next week ! Happy weekend everyone x

Well done on the loss and here's hoping you manage another this week.
I'm gonna have a huge gain when I weigh Sunday. Hubby has been offered a new job so he wanted to celebrate. Having a huge 4 cheese pizza with garlic bread for dinner tonight...oops but YUMMY!

Got to get strict next week now though, no more excuses (even damn TOTM due Weds!) as I will only have 6 weigh-in's til holiday and I really wanted to lose a bit before then. Not hopeful for hitting my target of 14lb loss by then though, put loads on instead...gah! Will have to reset it to start from whatever Sunday's weight is. I was so close to being well into 13st bracket a few weeks back and now I wouldn't be surprised if I was back close to being in 15st bracket...PAH!

I NEED WILLPOWER, wish Holland and Barrett would start selling it! lol

Hope you enjoyed your pizza! As Kirsty said, you know you can get back on and do it as you've managed before so all is not lost and hopefully you will be able to get some decent losses before you hols!

Well done on your interviews Cat.

I think the waiting afterwards it the worst part.

Well done to all on the losses.

I have been mega binging over the last 2 weeks I am just really struggling at the minute.

I have a bit of a stress head on cos I found a lump on my boob & have a referral to the boob clinic in 10th May to get it checked out.

Will probably be nothing but in the back of my mind I'm a wee tad worried it might be something.

Of course I am using food to make myself feel better which only works on the short term cos then not only am I stressed about the lump but also about gaining all the weight I have lost.

Grrrrrrrrrr

Dxxx

So sorry you have this worry. The waiting is horrible. Hope all goes ok. Let us know won't you? Hugs xx

Hiya sammy, yes its my birthday tomorrow, il be 28 so not a very exciting one lol. Oh is taking me to my favourite restaurant tomorrow so I'm looking forward to it. Maybe a switch will flick after my birthday and il be able to stick to a diet for more than five minutes lol

Happy birthday autumn. Have a lovely day. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy Birthday Autumn!

Had my wi and apparently ive put 2lb on this week. Pretty mortified tbh. Going to have to start from scratch this week and see what i can change.

Thank you ladies! Oh has thoroughly spoiled me so im a happy lady! Seriously off plan at the minute though, had to input my weight for the start of diet bet and it was 11st 3.5,oops! Watched a documentary that Jason Vale did (he's the juice master guy) and it was really interesting so I'm tempted to try a few juices and see if I can energise myself and kick start things a bit!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend-sorry for the gain Lou Lou, and cat, I feel your pain, I will be coming back with my tail between my legs in a few days time I'm sure!

Can someone update me with 8 pounds total loss ?

Thanks

congrats, that is great!

i hate random gains that have you questioning everything, hope you get it Sussed out!

i find I'm way more likely to binge closer to wi than any other time, I think it's because I feel restricted so I end up rebelling lol. Sts is very good though considering, and you will probs have a nice loss next week!

i totally feel your pain, I wanted to be around 10stone for going away in June and I am going to be nowhere near that, it's so annoying-my motivation to exercise is totally there but I cannot get the food part of it sorted at all. I would buy willpower by the bucketload of I could lol

sorry you are having a rough time at he minute,think we can all understand the stress eating, it's so easy to do. Fingers crossed everything is fine, il be thinking about you!

Hiya! I'm good thanks, currently suffering a major hangover though! Struggling with the weightloss at the minute but I'm having a few days off plan then il be back on on Wednesday hopefully! Have you any plans for the weekend?

Yes the whole weight loss thing is full of ups and downs isn't it - I'm so glad I found Minis - it makes me feel more 'normal' whatever that is LOL!!

Hope ur enjoying ur weekend?

I've got a houseful of family here including an adorable 2 year toddler! Lots of food and drink around - doing sort of ok - within syns over the week but eating more Slimming World 'free'' food than usual and feel bloated and scales are stubbornly staying the same grrrr!!

Out for lunch 2moro (Monday) and first (restart) WI on Tuesday - cd be embarrassing!! Will have to starve on Tues for my Weds WI for Minis!!

Good luck to u!!

congrats, that is great!

Whoops - missed ur hangover comment - hope ur over that now and haven't had another one since LOL!!

I'm glad you had a sts and not a gain upndown. We all need a binge now and again. How have you been since?

Well done on the loss and here's hoping you manage another this week.

Hope you enjoyed your pizza! As Kirsty said, you know you can get back on and do it as you've managed before so all is not lost and hopefully you will be able to get some decent losses before you hols!

So sorry you have this worry. The waiting is horrible. Hope all goes ok. Let us know won't you? Hugs xx

Hi - I'm sort of ok - in that I'm having a 'sociable' weekend surrounded with food and drink - stayed within Slimming World syns across the week but eating more than normal! Fell bloated and restarted SW classes last week so first WI on Tues - my scales aren't moving so not good!! Will WI again on Weds so will try to keep eating down 2moro & Tues for a small loss!!

How are u getting on over the Bank Hol??

Hiya sammy, yes its my birthday tomorrow, il be 28 so not a very exciting one lol. Oh is taking me to my favourite restaurant tomorrow so I'm looking forward to it. Maybe a switch will flick after my birthday and il be able to stick to a diet for more than five minutes lol

Penblwydd Hapus (Happy Birthday in Welsh!!) hope u have a lovely day and enjoy ur meal out - all b'days shd be exciting esp going to ur fave restaurant!! Good luck on getting back on track on Weds - it's not easy is it - keep posting and we'll all support uxx

Back