2014 weight loss challenge

Oh escapade you really deserve yo enjoy your time together not worrying about anything else. Ive lost 2 friends out there and its just heartbreaking.
Enjoy yourselves mate. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done bubble.

I've got a feeling my diet is going to be on the sideline for a week or two, as my husband is on his way home from Afghan after just short of 8 months, feel like I've been holding my breath for 8 months without even realising it, we've lost five friends to that hell hole over the years and two very close friends lost limbs so its always in the back of your mind what can happen out there, so I have a feeling a lot of alcohol will be consumed over the next couple of weeks, lots of days out and probably quite a big of bad eating, he has already told me he wants a kebab for his first dinner lol but I think we've earned it!

We all think that the boys are so brave but all those waiting for them at home are having just as tough a time I shd imagine - u def have earned ur kebabs and drinks - enjoy, enjoy, enjoy ......

1lb off this week, don't deserve anymore then that but I was hoping for a bit more!

List as of 21st June - please update your loss and change date if relevant

Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 17lbs
Rosielea - pledged 21lbs - lost 1lbs
chezz - pledged 70lbs - lost 9lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 14.2lbs
Ellaye - pledged 125lbs - lost 13lbs
Missa - pledged 42lbs - lost 0.5lbs
emma30 - pledged 51lbs - lost 9lb
Chelleb79 - pledged 100lbs - lost 13lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Polyanna - pledged 28lbs - lost 6lbs
HEmam - pledged 89lbs - lost 15lbs
Saruk88 - pledged 75lbs - lost 2.5lbs
besneys - pledged 27lbs - lost 2lbs
Lauralozzle - pledged 24lbs - lost 3.8lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 29lbs
Back2me2014 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8lbs
Jo_kate - pledged 84lbs - lost 8lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
MadMax - pledged 28lbs - lost 1.5lbs
Newniki2013 - pledged 91lbs - lost 14.75lb
cf70 - pledged 42lbs - lost 6lbs
Ria. - pledged 26lbs - lost 6lbs
Alderica - pledged 80lbs - lost 6lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 9lbs
CatA - pledged 53.4lbs - lost 2.6lbs
scouzer - pledged 35lbs - lost 3lbs
K8JoeAlf - pledged 42lb - lost 5lb
Nadine Bowen - pledged 56lb - lost 14lbs
Spiny Norman - pledged 50lb - lost 9lbs
fat2go - pledged 101lb - lost 33.5lbs
eviescott - pledged 25lb - lost 4.5lbs
MrsQuadkon - pledged 50lb - lost 2lbs
WeeNurse - pledged - 60lb - lost 3lbs
TheMoog - pledged 60lb - lost 11lb
Sophsmum - pledged 101lb - lost 19 lb
Witzender - pledged 41lb - lost 9lb
KentCat - pledged 30lb - lost 12lbs
latinainglesa - pledged 70lb - lost 16lbs
tweetypie1233 - pledged 84lbs - lost 15.5bs
miss14 - pledged 23lbs - lost 2.5lb
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs
Skye15 - pledged 30lbs - lost 0lb
Littlered81 - pledged 55lbs - lost 0lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 9.5lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 23lbs
Fabulous FrouFrou - pledged 50kg - lost 0kg
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2 1/2lbs
leanne641 - pledged 24lbs lost 0lbs
2mnn - pledged 14lbs lost 0lbs
Fallen8905 - pledged 28lbs lost 0lbs
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 9lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 22lbs
zigmaster - pledged 42lbs - lost 3 lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 17lbs
Slim2bee - pledged 35lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 8lbs
Believer77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 20lbs
MelonCollie - pledged 56lbs - lost 17lbs

Well done - as TextyF says 1 pound is 2 blocks of lard and who wdn't want to lose those on the bits we don't like eh??xx

List as of 21st June - please update your loss and change date if relevant

bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 12lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 9.5lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 22lbs
Slim2bee - pledged 35lbs
Well done - that's amazing worth all the faffing about with cc eh? :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Well done bubble.

I've got a feeling my diet is going to be on the sideline for a week or two, as my husband is on his way home from Afghan after just short of 8 months, feel like I've been holding my breath for 8 months without even realising it, we've lost five friends to that hell hole over the years and two very close friends lost limbs so its always in the back of your mind what can happen out there, so I have a feeling a lot of alcohol will be consumed over the next couple of weeks, lots of days out and probably quite a big of bad eating, he has already told me he wants a kebab for his first dinner lol but I think we've earned it!

Missed this earlier. Well you definitely deserve a break and some time relaxing with hubby and celebrating his return. Enjoy yourselves!

Well done bubble. I've got a feeling my diet is going to be on the sideline for a week or two, as my husband is on his way home from Afghan after just short of 8 months, feel like I've been holding my breath for 8 months without even realising it, we've lost five friends to that hell hole over the years and two very close friends lost limbs so its always in the back of your mind what can happen out there, so I have a feeling a lot of alcohol will be consumed over the next couple of weeks, lots of days out and probably quite a big of bad eating, he has already told me he wants a kebab for his first dinner lol but I think we've earned it!

I think if there was ever a time to warrant being off plan it's this! Enjoy it,I bet you are both so excited!

Thanks for ur kind message - it helps to have ur support. Yes I'm hiding from the truth (cos I know I will have gained) and I'm concerned seeing the gain will set me off on a massive binge - so trying to get back on plan today (on plan brekkie so far). Yes ur right - I shd have gone to class but missed my SW class yest as it clashed with the funeral - and cos I'm now messing about on SW (which usually suits me and has been how I lost over 2 stone since Jan this year) so going to change to WW class on Tues - hope the change works - feeling pretty low right now and concerned I'm going to put more weight back and live up to my sign in name again - can't face that!! I'll pop in to ur diary laterxx

Hope you are doing ok,you were doing brilliantly but it's totally understandable that things going in in ur life have affected ur diet,fingers crossed u can get back in track because we have all seen the fab willpower that you've had so far this year!

I'm doing a bit pants at the minute,scoffing everything in sight for no reason other than greed lol.avoiding the scales too which isn't great when it's only because you are in denial! Today was meant to be the start of calorie counting but I ate a lot of sweets and am now going to get KFC for dinner,so stupid,totally like smashing your phone til it stops working just because you drop it once! And the thing is I'm reading lots of interesting books on the effects of food on our body and I actually do want to eat better for more than vanity reasons,I just keep making excuses!

Hope everyone is doing well,I can't seem to get on as often as I'd like,and posting here seems to really help me when I go off the rails!

Hope you are doing ok,you were doing brilliantly but it's totally understandable that things going in in ur life have affected ur diet,fingers crossed u can get back in track because we have all seen the fab willpower that you've had so far this year!

I'm doing a bit pants at the minute,scoffing everything in sight for no reason other than greed lol.avoiding the scales too which isn't great when it's only because you are in denial! Today was meant to be the start of calorie counting but I ate a lot of sweets and am now going to get KFC for dinner,so stupid,totally like smashing your phone til it stops working just because you drop it once! And the thing is I'm reading lots of interesting books on the effects of food on our body and I actually do want to eat better for more than vanity reasons,I just keep making excuses!

Hope everyone is doing well,I can't seem to get on as often as I'd like,and posting here seems to really help me when I go off the rails!

Sorry ur not on plan - it's hard isn't it? Love the phone analogy - really sums things up! We went away for the weekend and strangely I didn't go mad but not on plan either! I'm switching to WW cos my friend who struggles to walk/doesn't drive fancies going - happy to do that and think I'll mix WW up with SW's 4 plans plus mayber cal counting or other diets too - think I got in a rut with SW (altho there's plenty of variety!) so let's see what the next wk or 2 brings!

Sorry ur not on plan - it's hard isn't it? Love the phone analogy - really sums things up! We went away for the weekend and strangely I didn't go mad but not on plan either! I'm switching to WW cos my friend who struggles to walk/doesn't drive fancies going - happy to do that and think I'll mix WW up with SW's 4 plans plus mayber cal counting or other diets too - think I got in a rut with SW (altho there's plenty of variety!) so let's see what the next wk or 2 brings!

Yes it is so frustrating! I've been motivated by you and I am going to try using my weight watchers app again to see how I get on.if I lose 2lbs a week between now and October I can still reach goal,it's not likely as I don't tend to lose as much as that each week but at least I've not left it so long that it's completely impossible!

Weighed myself lost two pounds this week. Total loss is now 26lbs. Although the loss is ok im a bit down as majorly kicked up my exercise with 4 runs and 3 personal training session. ... was hoping for more but hey xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes it is so frustrating! I've been motivated by you and I am going to try using my weight watchers app again to see how I get on.if I lose 2lbs a week between now and October I can still reach goal,it's not likely as I don't tend to lose as much as that each week but at least I've not left it so long that it's completely impossible!

It's good to see you back Autumn. Hope you manage to get back on plan. Keep posting and let us help you to stay motivated xx

Weighed myself lost two pounds this week. Total loss is now 26lbs. Although the loss is ok im a bit down as majorly kicked up my exercise with 4 runs and 3 personal training session. ... was hoping for more but hey xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done, 2lbs is great! I've noticed a lot of people on here say that when they've upped exercise but it does come off eventually somewhere along the line. You're doing well!

List as of 24th June - please update your loss and change date if relevant

bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 12lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 12lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
Slim2bee - pledged 35lbs

Weighed myself lost two pounds this week. Total loss is now 26lbs. Although the loss is ok im a bit down as majorly kicked up my exercise with 4 runs and 3 personal training session. ... was hoping for more but hey xx Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done! It def takes some time for the exercise to catch up and show on the scales but keep it up and eating right and youl get the rewards eventually! Your total lose is great, so close to 2stone!

2.5lbs off for me. I am very happy as nearly ruined everything this week with a trip to Pizza Hut but I stuck to my guns and it paid off :)[/QUOTE
Well done that is brilliant! Go you for not giving in to Pizza Hut! I'm going to an all you can eat buffet on Friday and just no it's gonna be a disaster lol

Could someone update my loss to 10lbs please? :-( no point leaving it as it is cos I don't think It'll be coming off anytime soon :-(

Weighed myself lost two pounds this week. Total loss is now 26lbs. Although the loss is ok im a bit down as majorly kicked up my exercise with 4 runs and 3 personal training session. ... was hoping for more but hey xx Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I do a lot of exercise and after an initial boost in weight lost I've found I've really slowed down. However recently more than one person has complemented me on my shape and toning. It will make a difference in the long run but I know exactly how disappointing it can be when you work so hard and don't see the result you were hoping for.

That said I'm off spinning again tonight and running tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5lbs off for me. I am very happy as nearly ruined everything this week with a trip to Pizza Hut but I stuck to my guns and it paid off :)[/QUOTE
Well done that is brilliant! Go you for not giving in to Pizza Hut! I'm going to an all you can eat buffet on Friday and just no it's gonna be a disaster lol

Thanks Autumn.

Thing is life does keep getting in the way sometimes but we do need to enjoy ourselves from time to time anyway, as long as we can get straight back on it! Hope you have a lovely time on Friday!

4.5 loss :D
Can someone update my total to 22.5lbs please? So happy!! :D

Back