2014 weight loss challenge

Thanks sammy,not sure why I'm struggling,it's not the food as much as my mind,one minute I think fasting is good,then calorie counting,then having two meals,then eating sensibly,then juicing,and then I just think sod that and eat a lot of rubbish lol.i know at least I'm half a stone lighter than the start of the year but it's little consolation when I'm still 1.5 stone heavier than a few years ago lol

Updating for Autumn and Willpowerwoman List as of 8th August. Please update this list. Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8.25lbs loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 21.8lbs littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 34.5lbs newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 5lbs CatA - pledged 57lbs - lost 1.4lbs KentCat - pledged 43lb - lost 22lbs FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 15.25lbs Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 35.5lbs KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2 1/2lbs???? Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 10.8lbs cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 14lbs Believer77 -pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 40lbs Samprand - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs Willpowerwoman - pledged 56lbs - lost 7lbs BlueCow - pledged 55lb lost 0lb lola3 - pledged 50lbs - lost 22lbs apico04 - pledged 70lbs - lost 9.5lbs

Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks sammy,not sure why I'm struggling,it's not the food as much as my mind,one minute I think fasting is good,then calorie counting,then having two meals,then eating sensibly,then juicing,and then I just think sod that and eat a lot of rubbish lol.i know at least I'm half a stone lighter than the start of the year but it's little consolation when I'm still 1.5 stone heavier than a few years ago lol

Me thinks you should come and join me on weight watchers :D

Hopefully something will click for you soon hun. This time last year I was exactly the same, had every intention of dieting but thought sod it so many times and gave up. It's so frustrating! Like you say though you have lost half a stone already this year and the other half could be within your reach by Christmas, you never know! xx

Me thinks you should come and join me on weight watchers :D Hopefully something will click for you soon hun. This time last year I was exactly the same, had every intention of dieting but thought sod it so many times and gave up. It's so frustrating! Like you say though you have lost half a stone already this year and the other half could be within your reach by Christmas, you never know! xx

I will always have a soft spot for weight watchers as it was nearly ten years ago (scary!) that I first did it and lost 4.5 stone,and it's only been in the last few years that weight has crept back on.i will get there,there is still a few months left of the year to make some headway!

Hope you have a nice weekend :)

Could someone change mine to 8.25 lost please? I'm getting nowhere atm arrrrggghhh lol

Oh no - but this dieting lark is true to my sign in name - don't give up just cos of this week's slip up - I'm on hols at the mo and must be piling it on - will try to curb it but if not I'll deal with it when I get back. Don't let it get u down - u can do it - esp if u keep posting!!

Me thinks you should come and join me on weight watchers :D

Hopefully something will click for you soon hun. This time last year I was exactly the same, had every intention of dieting but thought sod it so many times and gave up. It's so frustrating! Like you say though you have lost half a stone already this year and the other half could be within your reach by Christmas, you never know! xx

I agree 100%!!

Hope ur still enjoying ur hols? xx

I will always have a soft spot for weight watchers as it was nearly ten years ago (scary!) that I first did it and lost 4.5 stone,and it's only been in the last few years that weight has crept back on.i will get there,there is still a few months left of the year to make some headway!

Hope you have a nice weekend :)

Good to hear that fighting talk lol xx

I'm determined to lose the weight I'm just not remotely sure of how I'm going about it just yet lol

Hope you are having a lovely holiday

I have been the same way in regards to changing directions and doing new things to lose the weight but remember that it is better to struggle for a cause that will change your life if achieved rather than giving up and setting. Be proud of yourself for staying on the tracks and I can assure you that you will find the direction that will lead you to the success that you will create. :)

I have been the same way in regards to changing directions and doing new things to lose the weight but remember that it is better to struggle for a cause that will change your life if achieved rather than giving up and setting. Be proud of yourself for staying on the tracks and I can assure you that you will find the direction that will lead you to the success that you will create. :)

Aww that was a very motivational post, thank you very much!

I'm determined to lose the weight I'm just not remotely sure of how I'm going about it just yet lol

Hope you are having a lovely holiday

Glad the determination's hanging on in there - u'll find ur way even if it's swapping diets along the way - I love Apico's lovely post - that says it all really - as you say motivational!!

Having a great holiday but food's getting in the way at times! Anyway whatever I gain - I'll get onto it when I get back (again!) xx

I'm ashamed to walk back in with an even higher target. Eaten so much crap since starting new job while I learn to get used to working full time again. Backkto slimfast today so fingers crossed I can get my mojo back.

List as of 11th August. Please update this list.
Autumn 500 - pledged 42lbs - lost 8.25lbs
loulou83 - pledged 35lbs - lost 5lbs
Joanne - pledged 70lbs - lost 21.8lbs
littlemissnaughty - pledged 45lbs - lost 24lbs
Upndown - pledged 40lbs - lost 34.5lbs
newme763 - pledged 19lbs - lost 4lbs
bubble77 - pledged 40lbs - lost 5lbs
CatA - pledged 59.8lbs - lost 0lbs
KentCat - pledged 43lb - lost 22lbs
FeatherWeight - pledged 72lbs - lost 31lbs
Sammyanth - pledged 28lbs - lost 15.25lbs
Katsmad64 - pledged 42lbs - lost 35.5lbs
KMD - pledged 35lb's - lost 2 1/2lbs????
Escapade - pledged 73lbs - lost 29lbs
loulou129 - pledged 50lbs - lost 6.5lbs
Dolly Rocker - pledged 78lbs - lost 5lbs
Safia - pledged 60lbs - lost 10.8lbs
cans1983 - pledged 60lbs - lost 26lbs
Cazdav22355 - pledged 42lbs - lost 22lbs
Beckieee - pledged 34lbs - lost 14lbs
Believer77 -pledged 40lbs - lost 23lbs
MelonCollie -pledged 56lbs - lost 40lbs
Samprand - pledged 70lbs - lost 0lbs
Willpowerwoman - pledged 56lbs - lost 7lbs
BlueCow - pledged 55lb lost 0lb
lola3 - pledged 50lbs - lost 22lbs
apico04 - pledged 70lbs - lost 9.5lbs

Hey CatA, don't be ashamed everybody has up and downs.

I am 5 down this morning, very pleased.

BlueCow - pledged 55lb lost 5lb

After a week where I walked 40 Miles and though I did well with staying within by Calories, my Weigh in was 291.6lbs which is .4 down from my last week weigh in at 292lbs

Got to admit I was pretty down after this, dont really know what went wrong but I am sure my body will work itself out, this is what always happens to me and gets me down. Not this time though, the moment I started feeling really down I got my shoes on and went for a four mile walk and then ate some oatmeal when I got home with a cup of coffee. One great thing that happened this week is that I fit into a pair of pants that I have not been able to wear in 2 years so that was pretty cool, my body tends to lose inches instead of weight sometimes which is great but still not exactly the overall result I am looking for.

I am having a bit of a down day today but I am doing my absolute best to not let it get me too down, it has been a awhile since I felt this way so I will keep myself focused and avoid any triggers that might make it worse. I always see these type of days as challenges that I have to overcome to become better, this day is no different so I will overcome it.

Hope all of you are having a wonderful day and congratulations on all your results. :)

Hi can I be added to the list my goal is to lose 34 lb by the 11th December I am scheduled for surgery that day and I want to be at. Healthy weight and lessen risk in surgery and also a better recovery. I am a yo yo dieter but I am really struggling at the moment. Starting a VLCD tomorrow with medical supervision just very very scared. ?

Welcome Kazzo, list updated for you below :)

BlueCow - pledged 55lb lost 5lb

Kazzo - pledged 34lbs -

I'm having a really blurgh day, I just want to crawl back into bed and read books. It's probably not been helped by the fact I had a stupidly early start (alarm went off at 4:45am!). Trying my best to be good, I have a salad with me and I'm purposefully not heading out at lunch so I can't be tempted to buy anything else.

I really struggle on days like this when I can't pinpoint what's getting me down.

Back